Gwen Stefani sues Forever 21

I think Forever 21 is not the only label that produces counterfit designs ... last time before Jovovich-Hawk and The Cruz sisters, MNG did an exact copy of Chanel Tweed jacket and so did ZARA.

hilarious. they are so lazy. Im sure they made more money from selling this crap than they lost from the lawsuit

i like forever 21 and i hope they dont go out of business...not all of us can afford the crazy designer prices...i like their "disposable" trends

^ Jessica Simpson's shoes aren't exact copies; they're more inspired by runway shoes than anything. I'm surprised someone hasn't sued Steve Madden for all they're worth, however, because they don't hide their inspiration.

He is such a crook. I know he went to jail for fraud but he should get locked up for stealing as well. :rolleyes:

i can't believe gwen is still in business...

Sometimes it seems like she is the only person on the planet who wears clothes from her line. In fact, that seems to be all she EVER wears. I mean, you can find half of her LAMB line at TJ Maxx or Marshalls in the 70% sections...and people still aren't running around wearing that stuff! :lol:

I'm not defending Forever 21 because stealing is wrong - but I'd rather wear head to toe F21 than head to toe LAMB :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is true. There isn't an H&M in sight down here in NC. When I lived in NY and CT, they were everywhere!

Same goes for me. When I lived in DC there were 5 near me. In FL there are no H&M's ANYWHERE!

There are no H&Ms anywhere near me, either. I live in Nebraska and Arizona, nothing!

I like Forever 21, too, but I tend to stay away from the "designer-inspired" items. They have super cheap plain tanks and tees.

im a huge gwen stefani fan, but with her sueing forever 21, im surprised YSL and gucci haven't gotten on her case for useing very similar shapes in her LAMB mainline handbags to their muse, and doc speedy bag.....

Does the LAMB she once previewed during Fashion Week exist or she just has the cheaps bags line?

Well, unless she got her pattern copyrighted I don't think she should sue. I have never shopped at Forever 21, but most fashion houses whether top of the line or otherwise do not get their designs etc. copyrighted. Maybe Forever 21 just goes for luck when they copy. I am all for originality, but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waldzios
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->