H&M Summer 2010 by Patrick Demarchelier

It sure does put you in the mood for summer. Daria's body looks incredible, shame Sasha looks so awkward.
Seen the store displays today, with a huge Daria window sticker. Thanks Flashbang!

my stores also have giant window displays with cardboard cutouts of each model in them.

its an OK campaign. it must be hard to work with - the clothes are so flimsy!

The shot with Daria and Lara is just dynamite, their bodies look insane.
I love summer campaigns:heart:.

Sasha looks amazing in the video
well they all do but something about Sasha stands out

This is embarrasing. :shock: The models look like if they were cut from different photos and put together in that background. For example, in this "shot" Erin's trunk looks huge, she "is" taller than Julia (and it's not because of the perspective) and her left leg looks so weird. Have a look at the others (specially at those starring Lauren) and you'll realize...

MvQi-597c09a32850e58427cc06710733d380.jpg

H&M facebook/ Flashbang

Last edited by a moderator:
Those videos are nice, especially Sasha's. Although I feel she is the weakest in print.

H&M have printed the ads onto their carriers as well, with long beach-bag type handles.

100_2012.jpg

*photo taken by vogue28

It's a great campaign, in London there is an absolutely massive ad at the BFI IMAX cinema, really impressive.

Daria's body is just perfection. The only one i think it's miscast is Erin, certainly looks wise she's not of the same caliber as the others.

Lauren Hutton is in the ads being used in store too? It's rather random.. She's just randomly in the beach shots.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ It also looks like anabela is in a few shots for the younger line? Maybe i'm wrong.

I must say, I was walking past a bus stop with a picture of Erin/Sasha plastered on the side, and it's amazing to see how well Sasha thrives in such a commercial project.

Oh my the posters afre all over Belgium, no kidding!

Do you think H&M stores give away old store decoration/posters of that campaign? I think someone said they were not allowed to?

^Yes unfortunately they have to be destroyed. I remember reading that online somewhere.
Which is a shame, because I'm sure if someone asked, they would be going to good homes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->