Halle Berry Confirms Pregnancy ** Updated--It's a Girl!

It's pretty, has a lovely rhythm to it
but.... i can't not think about Nala from the lion king!

Nahla Ariela Aubry is according to Access Hollywood.
I thought she'd give the baby her surname too.

Nahla is kinda weird but I guess thats cause it means BEE in my language! haha :lol:

I think Nahla is so pretty. Its an African name I think. And Ariela is very feminine, which is very refreshing since I read that Soleil Moon Frye named her daughter Jagger Joseph Blue! :innocent:

Ariel is my sisters name :shock: and isnt nahla the name of that girl lion from lion king? regardless its a nice name. I like nahla ariela it does kinda click.

OMG! :woot: how could i have missed this thread???
thank god halle finally gave birth.
i thought she will never pop out
^_^

nala? ariel?

has someone been watching disney animated movies?

That baby has two BEAUTIFUL parents! I'm sure she'll be just as gorgeous!

According to CBB Halle said that the baby's name is pronounced GNAW-lah ARE-ee-EL-uh

^I didn't know there were other ways to pronounce it! :smile: It's a nice name, I like i better than the first one that was supposedly used..

I can't wait to see pictures--and as everyone has said-this is going to be one good looking little girl!

She is going to be stunning! Her daddy was a Versace model and mommy is Halle Berry! Talk about striking gold in the gene pool!

this will be a GORGEOUS,GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL,BEAUTIFUL BABY! :woot:

and her name is pronounced Naaaa- laaaah. like how Brit pronounces "A" or if you're at the dentist he asks you to say, "AAAAAAAAAAA".

:heart:

I really dislike that name... a lot.

But congrats to the happy young family! :flower:

^^It's different. Most celebrity babies are picture on some magazine for x-amount of money. I don't like the name. But Ariela is kinda pretty.

this is absolutely a crime! a CRIME, i tell ya! Refraining from releasing any pictures of Halle's baby is absolutely a crime... boo.
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->