Halle Berry

2nd Annual unite4:humanity in Los Angeles, February 19, 2015

starity.hu

I love the dress and the hair. She looks really hot!

God, the dress is nothing. Cant believe she chose this look for the event. Stunning hair though.

Maybe I'm the only one of this opinion, but I like Halle better with short hair. I feel like the longer hair is too heavy for her face. She's so stunning, I love her with a pixie when we can see her features better!

Kaleidoscope Ball to Support The Childrens Hospital - May 2, 2015

starity-hu

Beautiful smile..But her dress is so ugly.

Actress Halle Berry attends SiriusXM's Entertainment Weekly Radio Channel Broadcasts From Comic-Con 2015 at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego on July 9, 2015 in San Diego, California.

zimbio.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Actress Halle Berry walks onstage during the CBS TV Studios' panel for "Extant" during Comic-Con International 2015 at the San Diego Convention Center on July 9, 2015 in San Diego, California

zimbio.com

The 2015 ESPYS at Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles - July 15, 2015

starity.hu

Yikes, her hair looks so bad here (like she just rolled out of bed), and the dress as well. She might not ever have been very strong style-wise, but at least she looked good.

Hollywood Foreign Press Association Annual Grants Banquet in Beverly Hills - August 13, 2015

starity.hu

I can't believe this is a 49 years old woman with two children. *.*
I like the Comic-Con look, but in this blue dress she looks amazing- I also love the hair. Such a beautiful lady.

i think she lost her style sense completely.

Oh I agree, I mean, just look at that last look. Not only does it look tacky but it would've worked on Bond-Halle Berry. Style, as with age and many other things, should evolve. Hers hasn't.

Halle Berry is seen stopping by the 'Jimmy Kimmel Show' on Monday, August 17.
Halle_leaves_Jimmy_Kimmel_back_door_UEGV9yl_Qln_Ix.jpg

Halle_leaves_Jimmy_Kimmel_back_door_wrwm3_L7_LOrx.jpg

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->