Halle Berry

Her recent red carpet looks.
She should change stylist as she changes boyfriends. I really love Halle but her red carpet style in the past few years is so cheap and/or boring. I know she has never been a style icon, but come on, she shouldnt give up.

beautifulhalleberry.blogspot.com
justjared.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I think her style is hit or miss these days, rather than outright awful.

Also, even I'm not enjoying all her choices, at least she's appears to be dressing for herself -- rather than Hollywood expectations of what a starlet should look like.

Revlon charity event

I love her hair and make up here and don't have problem with the dress. It's not good, but it's not horrible.

dailymail.co.uk

ohh gosh, i think i have to leave this page.
her style will never turn into ,,Fashion,, anymore

Good grief, even a 'real housewife' would scoff at these looks. Her style is officially over! And this is a woman sitting with 2 Vogue covers....

The dress I can deal with at a stretch, but the hair? :lol: Not sure what happened.

am actually loving her new more hair I also dont mind the grey outfit, a nice break from the Elie Saab cropped hair Halle

am actually loving her new more bohemian hair I also dont mind the grey outfit, a nice break from the Elie Saab cropped hair Halle

I love both these looks hair and outfit

Halle-Berry:-2016-MAKERS-Conference--26-662x918.jpg

Halle-Berry:-Revlon-Love-Is-On-Million-Dollar-Challenge-Celebration--13-662x954.jpg

gotceleb.com
hawtcelebs.com

Actress Halle Berry attends the 2016 MTV Movie Awards at Warner Bros. Studios on April 9, 2016 in Burbank, California. MTV Movie Awards airs April 10, 2016 at 8pm ET/PT.
qGIaNT5.jpg

getty

The last picture is from 2008 when she was honored by Elle Magazin.

I kinda like her Movie Awards look, especially the hair and the make up. The dress is so her, she should change her style imo.

The last picture is from 2008 when she was honored by Elle Magazin.

I kinda like her Movie Awards look, especially the hair and the make up. The dress is so her, she should change her style imo.

Seems you can't trust the internet. That was the information in the article that I sourced the photo from? :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->