Halle Berry

LOS ANGELES, CA - SEPTEMBER 27: Actress Halle Berry attends Revlon's Annual Philanthropic Luncheon at Chateau Marmont on September 27, 2016 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by David Livingston/Getty Images)

Actress Halle Berry celebrates the unveiling of the renovated Tiffany & Co. Beverly Hills store at Tiffany & Co. on October 13, 2016 in Beverly Hills, California

zimbio

Revlon's 2nd Annual Love Is On Million Dollar Challenge Finale Party at The Glasshouses on December 1, 2016 in New York City

zimbio

Actor Halle Berry attends the 89th Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood & Highland Center on February 26, 2017 in Hollywood, California.
cJ6cLub.jpg

POlqZNx.jpg

zimbio

US actress Halle Berry poses as she arrives to the Vanity Fair Party following the 88th Academy Awards at The Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts in Beverly Hills, California, on February 26, 2017.
0Q1vYMU.jpg

OAUosn1.jpg

zimbio

Halle Berry attends the "Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garcons: Art Of The In-Between" Costume Institute Gala at Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 1, 2017 in New York City.
A4OulRz.jpg

LPm1HkY.jpg

lC4yiNe.jpg

zimbio

Her back is amazing at the Met Gala, I also like her hair and make up.
Finally this is not a boring look.

Thanks for posting!

Actress Halle Berry attends the VH1 'Dear Mama' taping on May 6, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.
JTxAFhD.jpg

sX2SDaJ.jpg

v1jiEN6.jpg

zimbio,getty

MESS! The MET look, and everything else on this page. The type of fame-hungry clothes she's wearing is not befitting of an Oscar winner, no wonder her career just about fizzled out.

Actor Halle Berry at the 16th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball on June 3, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.
v6nf2oj.jpg

3CPD81i.jpg

zimbio

She really should look to employing a different stylist. Whoever is on her books now isnt doing her any favours. I would like the dress without the jacket, and without the odd mesh halter.

HALLE BERRY at a Party on a Yacht at Cannes Lions Festival 06/22/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

HALLE BERRY Speaks to an Audience at Grand Hyatt Martinez Hotel in Cannes 06/21/2017

Last edited by a moderator:
First time in easily a year since I'm on board with anything she's wearing - the above look. Love the top part.

HALLE BERRY at Kingsman: The Secret Service Panel at Comic-con in San Diego 07/20/2017

It looks like she's wearing a re-purposed boiler suit, and the awful hair isn't helping. Seems she's also suffering from psoriasis...

Halle Berry, 50, stopped by Univision's Despierta America in Miami to promote her R-rated film
20ItdXY.jpg

dailymail.co.uk​

HALLE BERRY at Kidnap Premiere in Los Angeles 07/31/2017

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"