Harper’s Bazaar España June 2023 : Esther Cañadas by Vladimir Marti

Oh wow, all three covers are astounding! Very HB Australia, meaning they've managed to capture resort living perfectly.
And Esther looks stunning too. It's as though she never aged at all, still that trademark amazing figure.

Sadly only fashion changed. What is the look on the first cover? Why would you want to emulate Fashion Nova? :vomiting:

all good covers but 2nd and 4th are amazing, being the second my favourite.

Utterly-mega gorgeous indeed! I see more of Edita than Felice here. The best summer covers so (and so...) far.

I knew they would be very stunning Esther is untouchable when it comes to print. The photographer and stylist also did a great job to capture a modern summer cover.

As always Esther kills it in print, she has to be one of the very very best high fashion spanish models ever in existence, she poses so well and she hasn't aged too badly either, I also like her personality when she gives interviews.

Always lovely to see the summer covers start to roll in, and the Spanish fashion titles usually hit all the right notes. Harper's Bazaar keeping standards up here with not one but four brilliant covers - love the scenery in the first and Esther's commanding stare in the third. :heart:

Some random airline magazines I got were way better than this.

love her editorial, she needs to get a deal for a brand ambassador...she is amazing and still delivers....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->