Harper’s Bazaar Russia January 2020 : Gisele Bündchen by Kevin O’Brien

Second cover is stunning!

Love the second cover ❤️

Wow, second shot is awesome, what a great make up.

Beautiful covers! The closeup is just wow.

Very beautiful but very random of her to shoot for HB Russia.
Is it some sort of world wide shoot thing, where it will get reprinted in other editions as well?

Is it me or has she gotten fillers in her upper lip? It might just be the makeup, but it looks noticeably different. Otherwise the editorial is classic Gisele, she's really great at selling you clothes.

Very beautiful but very random of her to shoot for HB Russia.
Is it some sort of world wide shoot thing, where it will get reprinted in other editions as well?

She's promoting her book. It's being published in Russia this month apparently.

That hair and that face are just classic. Yes, she only does the same thing but it works every time. :heart:

Magnificent! You can never go wrong with Gisele. Would definitely buy it if I had the chance.

She always get the job done...
Even if I’m bored with the same angle poses and the fake « natural » feel around her.
I wouldn’t be surprised to know that she got her lip done...At least this time, she didn’t came to France with a Burka to do it.

People are so starved for a decently shot image of a model making the slightest effort that this midrange department store-level perfume covershot is getting praised LOL

2020 looks to be another very trying year… :deep sigh:

why she did that on her lips....she doesn't need it.....

Fabulous! The composition and choice of cover image reminds me of Harper's Bazaar in the early 00s with the first cover but the second is clearly the standout out the two. The closeup of Gisele is perfection personified, genuinely head over heels for it.

I would also purchase this TWICE within a heartbeat too, @[B]aracic[/B]! :heart:

Honestly, this is great compared to what we get most of the time, but otherwise its pretty average. The second cover shot is pretty good though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->