Harper's Bazaar Australia August 2008 : Gwyneth Paltrow by Peter Lindbergh

Squizree

Looking Up
Reaction score
0.21A

harpersbazaar.com.au

This kinda makes me sick, they used the same cover as the US HB July 2008, except with different titles.

Does anyone have the details for the inside of the magazine?

source | harpersbazaar.com.au

August 2008

Up front
EVERYONE'S TALKING ABOUT GWYNETH. The actor dishes on her fmaily life, looking good and working out with Madonna.
ALL ABOUT YVES. BAZAAR pays homage to a fashion icon...
ALL ABOARD THE OLYMPIC EXPRESS. China emerges as the world's next powerful luxury player.

Fashion
SMS AUTUMN/WINTER 2008-2009. Your preview of the new season's looks.
GET THE LOOK. Reinvigorate your winter wardrobe.
WALK THIS WAY. Sumptuous suede accourtrements.
CONFUCIUS SAYS... Embrace the new chinoiserie
WHAT'S NEW NOW. The Queen as a style muse; Tiffany trinkets to lust after; anf fabulous knee high boots.
GLAMOURAMA. Legendary American brand Halston makes a disctinctly modern and super-sleek comeback.
THE WELL SPENT DOLLAR. BAZAAR's best buys under $500.
WOMAN IN FASHION. Meet Superfine's ultra-stylish designer Lucy Pinter.
WORK IT. Chic solutions for the office.
SWEATER GIRL.Sexy and sensuous knitwear in the city of love, Paris.
WRAP UP. Stay haute with our selection of marvellous winter coats.
NICOLE RICHIE'S DOMESTIC BLISS. The fomer wild child waxes lyrical about motherhood and her exciting new projects.
WHITE HEAT.Sizzling modern monochrome.

Lifestyle
A FASHIONABLE LIFE … At home with savvy British accessories designer Anya Hindmarch.
BAZAAR MAN. Meet Australian starchitect Kelvin Ho.
FINE CHINA. The very best of buzzing Beijing.
URBAN SCRAWL. Graffiti art is the new collectible.
ROCK ON BRITANNIA. The hottest UK names to download now.

Beauty & health
BATON ROUGE. Luscious red lips are go.
GOLD FEVER. This season's make-up has been given the Midas touch.
TRY, BUY, LOVE. Take a look at the latest fragrances and sexy skin scents for winter.
IS 40 THE NEW 30? Hannah Betts investigates the relentless pursuit of youth that has fortysomethings looking better than ever.
THE SCIENCE OF SLEEK. Hair guru Kenneth Stoddart shares his styling secrets and favourite hair products.
LET'S GET PHYSICAL. The new gym essentials.

Well I've scanned a few bits of August Bazaar and the scans are flittered amongst various threads here; but I'll post them again, to make it easier to find :smile:

First is:
A FASHIONABLE LIFE … At home with savvy British accessories designer Anya Hindmarch. (also posted in the Harpers A Fashionable Life thread with more detail)

then:
NICOLE RICHIE'S DOMESTIC BLISS. The fomer wild child waxes lyrical about motherhood and her exciting new projects. (also posted in Nicole Richie's thread, more detail about it can be found there)

Nicole Richie's pictures cont.

I've got Gwyneth Paltrow's interview scanned, but its still uploading at this present time, and I've also got the piece about Yves Saint Laurent by Jamie Huckbody scanned, but thats also uploading now.. I'll get them posted asap! There's also the editorials "Sweater girl" model is Inguna Butane, "White Heat" with model Hilary Rhoda and "Wrap Up!", model Valerija Erokhina, but it might take me until Christmas to upload all of that in one go; and their edits have probably been scanned by someone esle and posted in their respective threds.

EVERYONE'S TALKING ABOUT GWYNETH. The actor dishes on her fmaily life, looking good and working out with Madonna.

So thats the Gwyneth interview for you! (eh, hopefully I didn't miss out interview pages!) I didn't include the full page pictures because they've already been posted in the US Harper's July 08 thread (with her on the cover again)

And this is the piece about Yvesa Saint Laurent written by the editor himself, Jamie Huckbody:

ALL ABOUT YVES. BAZAAR pays homage to a fashion icon...

all scanned by me :smile:

^^Thanks for scanning, yawn at the re-print but i like it better than the original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->