US Harper's Bazaar September 2006 : Gwyneth Paltrow by Peter Lindbergh

Mariacarla ed is awesome! LOVE IT!
Thanks for the scansd Faith Akiyama :flower:

Thanks Faith for all the scans, lots of karma for you:smile:

As for the edits, the Maria Carla one is great, but the others are dissappointing. Why the hell does Camilla Akrans have two edits while Sorrenti, Kadel, Tsiolis, and Ward are absent? All of those guys are better than Akrans and Daniel what's-his-name, his edit would look great in a magazine like Numero but in Bazaar it looks cheap. As for Nathanial Goldberg's edit, any of Bazaar's regular photogs could have delivered a better studio shoot than Goldberg did, case in point look at the Doutzen piece from January by Kadel, Brilliant! How does everybody else feel about the choice of Akrans/Jackson? I'm not just dissappointed I'm bordering on being downright mad! Anybody else feel left down by Bazaar, especially given their great edits from the July and August issues. Hopefully the remaining edits will be good and this issue can be saved, but I don't know there's still another Akrans edit looming.

^Good analysis!

I can tell you that Liya's is great, but Natasha's is a bit boring -- not as redundant as the Lily editorial's style, though :lol: They'll be scanned!

I'm glad it's Gwen. The cover is looking pretty good, other than the fact that her hair looks more yellow than blonde. I'm just glad that its not Denise Richards, then Harper's would be more of a tabloid than a high-class fashion magazine.

Liya Kebede
"Luxe Looks"
Ph. Solve Sundsbo
Harper's Bazaar September 2006

Scanned by me

The last shot is stunning :heart:

The first time I saw Denise in the back of my issue, I thought it was Doutzen (Her makeup helped the confusion even more) :blink:

Omg omg omg :buzz: This is one magazine that I'm most definitely going to get!!! wOOtsors! :bounce:

Just one thing ... may I know, erm, how many pages exactly are there to the whole magazine? Just read off the page number of the last and final page before the back cover ... I know length is everything, but I get the idea that most September issues of fashion magazines are abnormally thicker than the regular issues, considering it's right after all the F/W clothes have hit the stores ... and I feel it's a lot more worth the money if there's more to see and read since it's a lot more expensive here.

EdanChrysler said:
Omg omg omg :buzz: This is one magazine that I'm most definitely going to get!!! wOOtsors! :bounce:

Just one thing ... may I know, erm, how many pages exactly are there to the whole magazine? Just read off the page number of the last and final page before the back cover ... I know length is everything, but I get the idea that most September issues of fashion magazines are abnormally thicker than the regular issues, considering it's right after all the F/W clothes have hit the stores ... and I feel it's a lot more worth the money if there's more to see and read since it's a lot more expensive here.

It's 504 pages :smile:

Thanks Faith Akiyama great scans, the editorial of Liya Kebede by Solve are AMAZING the best of this issue loveed:heart: , one question who photographer shoting the editorial of Denise Richard?

faith thanks 4 the scans...awesome!....big favor could you pls scan camila akrans with natasha poly ed?? thks a lot...

Oh, sigh...I was hoping the Jessica Stam/Caroline Trentini ed would be in this one...I guess not. Oh, sadness BUT THE LILY D ed is gorgeous, she looks stunning. :D

Natasha Poly
"What's Chic Now"
Ph. Camilla Akrans
Harper's Bazaar US September 2006

Scanned by me :smile:

This looks like a fantastic issue, I will definately be grabbing a copy especially for Lily & Natasha's ed's!

Thanks so much for the scans!

That Nastasha ed is BEAUTIFUL.

I am definately going to get this issue, I have decided it.

Thanks for scanning all the eds Faith :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->