US Harper's Bazaar September 2006 : Gwyneth Paltrow by Peter Lindbergh

kan-i-ta said:
Where did they idea that Denise would be on the cover come from? Does anyone have scans of the editorials?

There are pictures of her doing the photoshoot. So she might have an ed in this issue anyway, or, more likely, she has an upcoming cover.

liberty33r1b said:
^true! i didn't buy that issue, it was just the worst decision to put Britney on the cover, and i couldn't be bothered buying it (ditto for the lindsay lohan cover). but i will buy again this time, Gwyneth is at least way better, and the cover is not that bad after all.....

britney looked like a whale on that cover or an over-fed shamu.:sick:
thank god that cover wil not haunt me anymore everytime i see a magazine stand:innocent:

Does anyone know who designed this dress??

credit celebritymoms

Or this one??

credit justjared

Last edited by a moderator:
whirlygirl said:
Does anyone know who designed this dress??

The first dress is by Alexander Mcqueen :flower:

It was worn on the runway underneath a jacket, but there is a better picture of it here on Joy Bryant :smile:
00510m.jpg
31m.jpg

Both pics from style.com

the second dress is Ralph Lauren
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

She looks very stiff and boring in the covers. I don't like it. Nice gold theme though. Any words of the eds?

I hope the eds are interesting. I`m not interested in Gwyneth Paltrow and what she have to say....it will be another boring interview on how her life is so `real` and so forth.

Can anyone please scan the eds in this issue? I can't wait to see them! Hope they're really good otherwise this is a mag I won't be buying.

^ I think the subscribers should be getting their copies soon. :flower:

I think this cover would look good with the gold and a actress with darker skin. Gwen looks washed out.

I wish she changed her hair up a little, at least for photo shoots!

Harper's Bazaar are in need of a little revamping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->