Harper's Bazaar Australia October 2009 : Jennifer Aniston by Brian Bowen

birdyandme

Reaction score
harpersoctcover.jpg

BAZZAR has a flashy new look inspired by the partnership between new editor Edwina McCann and Alison Veness-McGourty and we're told that from the November issue it will be printing exclusive subscriber covers, just like rival Marie Claire!
girlwithasatchel

Aniston is getting a bit tired as a cover star - but I quite like the composition of this.
The text is a little overpowering though.
Also excited that Aus is jumping on the sub cover bandwagon! :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tahnee Atkinson (Aus Next Top Model winner) in a 'Lady Gaga' inspired shoot:

HB1009Antm03.jpg
HB1009Antm02.jpg
HB1009Antm01.jpg
HB1009Antm05.jpg
HB1009Antm04.jpg

harpersbazaar.com.au

The cover looks something from the 90's. I kinda don't like it.

^^ But I love that editorial!

Same old boring Jen, different day. Damn, she's so incredibly boring and yet she gets the cover of a ton of magazines. Beyond bored with her. Way beyond.:innocent:

I agree with birdyandme, aniston covers are always such a YAWN for me... but they seem to give quite a boost to the magazine sales...

OK, So, Jennifer Aniston, AGAIN...
AAaaAaaRrrRGH!!! (Where's the Emoticon for ripping one's hair out!?)

Now that's off my chest, I have to admit she's styled so much better here than on any US magazine. (... and extra credit for keeping her clothes on this time.)

And Tahnee Atkinson looks so much better than any of America's Next Top Models. Cool layout. I dig the styling.

I love this cover

I still believe in love... blah blah blah. Shut it Jen :judge:
agreed , she needs to stop it , actually magazines need to stop this its already been years since the divorce and I don't see other divorced actresses with that much 'I still believe in love' crap , rant over :ninja:

tacky cover

and IMHO that editorial is :sick: i think it could've worked in theory, but failed somewhere along the way. its like an 80's revolt gone bad.

What's with the super-huge text?

^^ I was wondering that too. It's like sardines, they're all squished together.

Omg this is like the millionth time they've changed their Editor last year it was some man and then the end of last year a lady now a new editor....

hate the cover..just looks all out of place...cant wait to see more of miss tahnee's ed!!!!

review:

'jen' (original headline)
model: jennifer aniston
photographer: Brian Bowen
4 pages with a 2 page interview by Debra Wallace

'the great escape' (best ed in the issue)
model: anna janiak
stylist: christine centenera
photographer: simon lekias
8 pages

'gaga for tahnee'
model: tahnee atkinson
stylist: mark vassallo
photographer: georges antoni
6 pages with a 2 page interview/piece by eugenie kelly

'boy oh boy'
model: Hannah Glasby
stylist: mark vassallo
photographer: stephen ward
10 pages

'DJ Frida' (a piece on gucci's frida giannini with some accompanying shots styled by, you guessed it, mark vassallo)
models: Anna Janiak, Anca Tiribeja, Franziska Tschurtschenthaler
(4 shots)

'stellar' (reprint harpers UK)
stella mccartney opens up to her sister and sarah buys.

I loved christine's ed, and apart from that it looked so much like a grazia it was incredible. this issue is basically the mark vassallo extravaganza issue - enjoy! (lord, save me). oh, and i really hate that font, it's so tacky! and so attention grabbing, it continues in that obnoxious super size throughout the magazine.

Omg this is like the millionth time they've changed their Editor last year it was some man and then the end of last year a lady now a new editor....

well, you know what it says, new look, new editor, new you...

cant wait to see more of miss tahnee's ed

that's it. there's a 2 page interview/feature along with it though.

Gosh I really don't like the cover. I don't mind the picture, but that font is really terrible. The fat 'f' is so distracting.

Oh look, they did something different with Jen... they gave her a hat.

I'm begining to loose hope that we're ever going to see Jen styled any differently on anything. Ever.

I personally like her, but I'd just you know... love to see her with some serious hair and make up, and some Lanvin or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waldzios
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->