Harper's Bazaar Australia October 2009 : Jennifer Aniston by Brian Bowen

don't LOVE the cover..just bought mine then. the text is HUGE! Jen...boring. Sad but true. and the only good ed was 'the great escape' ...christine is always amazing. one of my favourite stylists.

but yeah...a bit sad it wasn't all more amazing. let down. tear.

Not feeling the cover, and of course they went with another cheesy tagline for her, however at least its an original.

Australia's Next Top Model winner Tahnee Atkinson's shoot...

Gaga for Tahnee
Ph: Georges Antoni
Model: Tahnee Atkinson
Stylist: Mark Vassalo

HQ scans by jellyink

Oh God, i hate that woman Jennifer Aniston!! She looks so trashy. And what's up with that hideous font they used on the cover? Not a good choice! I liked that editorial, though.

I loved christine's ed, and apart from that it looked so much like a grazia it was incredible. this issue is basically the mark vassallo extravaganza issue - enjoy! (lord, save me). oh, and i really hate that font, it's so tacky! and so attention grabbing, it continues in that obnoxious super size throughout the magazine.

well, you know what it says, new look, new editor, new you...
Agree agree agree. Blah. This is just terrible. I don't mind some of Mark Vassallo's work occasionally but come on, in little doses at least!

That is really random....

This Jen Aniston cover/interview/etc is a reprint though right?? I'd have thought they'd use the original one rather than the one from down under :P

^ I thought its an original, specially since it says exclusive. Never seen it before so it must be, they have had some big celebs in the past pose for them especially (Kate Bosworth, Victoria Beckham, Eva Mendes, Naomi Watts to name a few), well at least compared to Vogue they had more original celeb covers.

ps: But it was hilarious that she said she never seen it before and didnt know what she was wearing, lol.

Wow, Aniston looks so manly on the cover. Ugly.
In the other hand, I loved Atkinson´s ed, especially the shot with the board.
Thanks jellyink :flower:

^ I thought its an original, specially since it says exclusive. Never seen it before so it must be, they have had some big celebs in the past pose for them especially (Kate Bosworth, Victoria Beckham, Eva Mendes, Naomi Watts to name a few), well at least compared to Vogue they had more original celeb covers.

ps: But it was hilarious that she said she never seen it before and didnt know what she was wearing, lol.

I'm pretty sure it is an original cover....?
I think she meant she hadn't seen the magazine before.
She would have seen the Elle on newsstand etc.
But probably wouldn't come across Australian Harper's Bazaar that often! ^_^

Maybe she wasn't even told what the shoot was for?
Or they bought the photographs exclusively?
Who knows!

i agree with u all. bored of Jen already, letters are way too big, it does look like a 90's cover.
still, i loooooooooooooooooove the photoshoot for Gaga for Tahnee!!
thanx for pix and info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->