Heatherette F/W 07.08 New York

brian

Reaction score
Closing out the day, bad boys Richie Rich and Traver Rains will present their always-popular Heatherette collection. They'e calling it "Over the Rainbow" and it includes a show of sorts starring Lydia Hearst as Dorothy and Mack Dugan as the technical wizard.
- Michael Quintanilla, from this morning's newspaper :P :P

StellaMare said:
Do people actually buy Heatherette?... :innocent:

Patricia Field carries it...Paris Hilton and Pam Anderson wear it, but besides that I have no clue! (How do they make money to keep going!? :ninja: )

they are owned by the company that owns FUBU, they were bought for 5million dollars about a year and half ago.
and no the company is not profitable (although it has a very great potential to be)
the investors are really upset from what ive been hearing........

from a really ligitimate source

the heatherette line for juniors is sold at the macys in herald square in NYC.
i assume they get some $ from them.

JJohnson said:
Patricia Field carries it...Paris Hilton and Pam Anderson wear it, but besides that I have no clue! (How do they make money to keep going!? :ninja: )
yeah, but paris and pam arent paying for it

lol leave Pam alone. Heatherette is a cool label, I can;t wait to see what they've made.

when i was at the macys in herald square mostly everything was marked down pretty low. i got some tees for like 10 dollars and a couple of hoodies. i assumed they werent doing too well.

im looking forward to seeing this up-coming collection

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed a good amount of NYC club kids wearing heatherette tee's and such, also don't forget they're sold in Japan too. I'm sure that's where a good deal of their business comes from.

I'll be taking in the show..I must say that it is a great way to end a long day as the show is quite a spectacle on its own!

Pickypao said:
The Heatherette show is being broadcasted live at www.perezhilton.com right now!
seems appropriate. i dont know, everytime i hear mention of heatherette i just think of two annoying queens that adore paris hilton, and when i think of perez hilton i think of someone the size of two annoying queens that adores paris hilton. they seem to go hand in hand in terms of :sick::sick:

regardless of my opinon on the designers and the label, like most car accidents, this one im interested in seeing, so hopefully pics soon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, judging Heatherette by it's customers... It must not be worthwhile.

Im just gonna assume it's a bad collection and save my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->