and ooooh Richie Rich! :brows:

lol this is fun :P

And lastly, just for the ~*~LULZ~*~

73236765gp1.jpg
73236893fy9.jpg

73236889cd8.jpg
73236938be3.jpg

Source: Getty Images

it just gets worse and worse each season! =( and to think that things were actually looking up with their A/W 2006......

adorefaith said:
*why did i even open this thread...:doh: :lol:
...why did i START it?? :rofl:

...but at least i broke the news about kimora before perez could get his little pic uploaded :P

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
a little bit of me died with every picture, but then came that lanvin RIP OFF. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Maybe ny fashion week wouldnt be losing its prestige if "designers" like hearthette and kimora didnt show?

it's just kind of awkward viewing a beautiful marc jacobs collection and then seeing this trash.

It's like the two musicals Wicked and Brooklyn had sex and this is the end result. :lol:

im pretty sure i could go to Michael's and buy a bunch of arts and crafts stuff and make this collection in an hour

The pic of Amanda Lepore made me jump out of my seat. It was :shock: :yuk: :blink: . At least we didn't see Paris Hilton...

You would think I knew what I was getting into when I opened this thread..you'd think I would have learned...why won't I learn? They talk about Wizard of Oz but I think these two got stuck in the tornado and never came out...too bad they kept the models with them in there too :/

Schneller said:
hahaha why is kimora there? :rofl:

reliving her glory days at Chanel it seems.

I'm at the point where I've accepted this is Heatherette and this is just what they do.

misssakura said:
You would think I knew what I was getting into when I opened this thread..you'd think I would have learned...why won't I learn? They talk about Wizard of Oz but I think these two got stuck in the tornado and never came out...too bad they kept the models with them in there too :/

Or they were probably tripping on acid where they designed this hideous collection!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->