Hed_Kandi's "Top Picks" For Mens Fall 2005 Collections !

Hed_Kandi

Reaction score
The Must Have Pieces of Fall 2005 !

Dolce & Gabbana

- These Boots

00100f.jpg

Roberto Cavalli

- This Blazer

00080f.jpg

- The Entire Look of this One

00140f.jpg

Ozwald Boateng

- This Coat

00470f.jpg

More to come .....

I have to agree with FTB.

What do you see in these garments?

Hed_Kandi said:
Mukluks are a beautiful thing!
I strongly disagree. I think they're the most hideous "footwear" I've seen in quite some time.

And I'm interested in Raijin's question as well. What is it that you like about this?

AlexN said:
I strongly disagree. I think they're the most hideous "footwear" I've seen in quite some time.

And I'm interested in Raijin's question as well. What is it that you like about this?

What is it that you like about certain pieces of clothing ?

It's just something that catches my eye and says " Yes, that's me! ".

Hed_Kandi said:
The Must Have Pieces of Fall 2005 !

Dolce & Gabbana

- These Boots

00100f.jpg

Hed Kandi has been raving about where he can get this boots style of boots for ages.. :lol: Obviously he will be the first to pre-order even before it hits the store...

BTW>.. Am I see this really tight jeans correctly for D&G.. I see resemblance of the skinny leg version that Dior Homme also has, or I am just going blurry?

ionn26 said:
BTW>.. Am I see this really tight jeans correctly for D&G.. I see resemblance of the skinny leg version that Dior Homme also has, or I am just going blurry?
I see what you're saying, but they don't even compare, IMO.

I have to stronglydisagree on those boots, they are neither fashion nor function, i dont people in the artic would wear cheap versions similar to those. I would regard them as a highly unneccesary accessory and a waste of money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DVV
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->