Hedi Slimane - Designer, Creative Director of Celine

She's going to keep predicting his departure for as long as it takes for her to be right. Even if it takes decades.

In a recent video she said, almost in passing, that "it was confirmed me to that Hedi's leaving." When someone busts out the passive voice like that in casual speech, you know they've got no real source.

It’s been almost real for sure. Everybody in top management was talking about it. Maybe it was reconducted, but everybody said he was about to leave. Maybe they came to an agreement at the end, but Ms Tweed has real insider info and good sources. Period.

I just cant see him leeting him go and i cant see him going anywhere else at all after this other than estabilishing "Slimane"

Info, sources, details with time things progress for the good or bad or otherwise its normal.......are we going to piss on her( Miss Tweed) for just reporting something.... lolz it's important to read all the different takes and sources and different news or just ignore it it's all fine :-)

Fact is only few know what is really going on or not.... it's important to know so far no one has the full or factual view on the matter.

its summer time as well so things are slowed down even more

I just cant see him leeting him go and i cant see him going anywhere else at all after this other than estabilishing "Slimane"
i don’t think Hedi will ever do fashion on it own name. The interview he did on Le Figaro said everything about his philosophy.
And he is someone who has other tools to express his vision of the world.

He is friend with the Arnault so he can still leave, receive his royalties for the use of his photos and for the fragrances.

I can see Hedi do a lot of things on his own name (he does them already given the numbers of credits he has) before fashion.

So with all these JACQUEMUS rumours definitely NO Hedi at CHANEL afterall….
I just think they will call him later.

oh we're not quite finished?

Did he just…. Use another font…..? 🤯

I don't, but there's some interesting context under the Glitz Instagram post for this article:

Two roads diverging.

The rumour mill surrounding Celine's current artistic director Hedi Slimane is as active as ever.

The designer—whose most recent exploits include having convinced Lady Gaga to participate in the Paris Olympics opening ceremony—has had increasingly tense dealings with his superiors.

From the CEO Séverine Merle to Sidney Toledano at LVMH Fashion Group, Slimane's conflictual relationships point to the possibility of his departure.

As a counterpoint to his souring relationships within the LVHM hierarchy, the shareholding family remains in close contact with Slimane, as they understand the strategic significance of his presence for their brand.

Nevertheless, the question remains: will they be successful in retaining him?

To find out more about the stakes of a potential Slimane departure from Celine, read the investigative article on our website (link in bio).

The designer—whose most recent exploits include having convinced Lady Gaga to participate in the Paris Olympics opening ceremony
Is this true? Did he have some tangential involvement in the Olympic ceremonies or dress any celebrity attendees? I didn't follow the Olympics at all...

Gaga was dressed (rather badly) by Dior for the opening ceremony, but she appeared in the street in Celine, and it was rather forgettable.
Looked up both outfits and I agree with you about both. I wonder if the Celine look was put together by someone at Celine (doesn't look like Hedi's work to me) or by Gaga herself.

i feel it will be a mix of Beach and Holkham Hall main interior and fountains :-) meets bambi forest twinks love it already !!!!!
holkham-bay-s-sandy-beach.jpgHolkhamHall08.jpgHolkhamHall07.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thegodline
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->