Heidi Montag: Addicted to Plastic Surgery

Case in point why I'm so strongly against plastic surgery, with the exception of medical reasons.

No matter how skilled the plastic surgeon is, plastic surgery victims always end up looking like they got plastic surgery.

Here’s the 10 procedures Heidi underwent (and her husband Spencer Pratt allowed:( nose job revision, chin reduction, mini brow lift, botox in forehead and frown area, fat injections in cheeks, nasolabial folds and lips, neck liposuction, ears pinned back, liposuction on waist, hips and inner and outer thighs, buttock augmentation and breast augmentation revision.
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Well, I er...admire(?) her for her high pain tolerance. I visit the doctor for one shot and I'm already bawling like a baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with all of you... what is she thinking, what is WRONG with her?!?!?!

She now reminds me of Ice-T's wife Coco :ninja:.

OMG I was thinking the same when I saw her pic on JJ...

What do they mean 'Spencer Pratt allowed'? He is the one making Heidi do all this to herself... somewhere her parents are hating Lauren. Afterall, she probably would have been a normal girl if it wasn't for their chance meeting in college.

So young, so dumb...

This just tells how sick her mind is.I'm not against plastic surgery in a way to correct some things that you really don't like on yourself and if you feel less beautiful,but gosh...she had such a pretty face...she even looks worse now.

At least they could be in center of attention for doing something smart(But than again, I don't think anything smart could come from these two minds:innocent:)

I feel extremel sad for her if indeed her husband is encouraging this, or her "people" are telling her this is a good way of getting attention.

How sad and rather sick, aspects of our world is. :(

I feel extremel sad for her if indeed her husband is encouraging this, or her "people" are telling her this is a good way of getting attention.

How sad and rather sick, aspects of our world is. :(

Unfortunately, Heidi doesn't any "people" except for Spencer. Since she met him, she has alienated her family and friends (even her own sister claims that Heidi knows nothing about her life and vice versa)... broke with her management team and spends all her time with Spencer (who is her manager, publicist and husband:shock:).

oh gosh...that just sounds...so awful beyond words! :shock: :(

I'm not familiar with either "star" (I think they're from reality tv?) but it just horrifies me that there are men out there who are so exploitative and famehungry they'll essentially "pimp" their wives. Not saying that Heidi is merely a victim (I don't know) but the whole relationship and the power dynamic seems very sad and very unhealthy.

creepy. the words uttered many times about lilo "she looks good for 40"...come to mind

It's a shame that she is exploiting herself this way and allowing Spencer to exploit her in this way...I was wondering where she was hiding but I guess we know now. I didn't think those two would just peace out that easily...

she plans having more of those surgeries? I hope she stops doing this to herself. It's pathetic. She could've spent the money on charitable deeds. At least in that way, people notice her AND she gets to do something good.

What a waste.... of money, health, good looks.... and of everyone's time who pays her the attention she so desperately craves, even if it is to only say "OMFG EWWWW!!!" :lol:

God she looks dreadful! It saddens me that she wants more.

She's in her early twenties, what the hell does she need botox for? There are women in their 50s+ who don't even need it! The sad part is that Heidi was actually attractive and for whatever reason, she couldn't see that and she decided to do this to herself. She looks like a dinosaur or some kind of creature because of all of the plastic surgery. It's very, very sad. It just goes to show you that looks don't matter one bit if you don't actually feel confident and good about yourself.

I have no issue with plastic surgery in and of itself and I generally assume that most celebrities have had a nip or a tuck - I do have a problem with plastic surgery becoming something someone does for press attention. The most dangerous thing Heidi is addicted to is attention and celebrity, in some ways this can be taken for an extreme publicity stunt. If she does have some sort of body dysmorphic disorder then she's taking the wrong path towards addressing her problems.

What is this girl going to look like at 30? Unfortunately I'm seeing Jocelyn Wildenstein-esque territory.
I used to love to hate Heidi but now I just feel sadness for her. She is obviously ill.

she really looks like she went to the doctor and asked for the p*rno star combo, i mean, seriously, neck liposuction? for real? and this is for God right?....if she continues this ways she'll end up looking like that crazy lady that looks like a cat
Just read the above post ^ like Jocelynn Wildenstein, the cat lady

Last edited by a moderator:
I would not be surprised if she has BDD. She should be using that money to see a therapist who can help her work on her inner self rather than her outer self. Because no amount of plastic surgery can rid her of her insecurities.

And what sickens me just as much as a 23 year old undergoing 10 surgeries all at once is that People put her on the cover of their magazine, thus reinforcing the behaviour. Heidi seeks fame and obviously will go to great attempts to achieve it all the while destroying any shred of dignity she has left. All of the media attention (good and bad) she receives is a form of positive reinforcement that conditions her to continue to act in such a haphazard way towards her body. And since media outlets love this type of stuff they will continue to perpetrate the cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->