Helena Christensen

Still sensational after all these years. Bless John Galliano for bringing back the supers for this couture showing. They've all still got it.

Still sensational after all these years. Bless John Galliano for bringing back the supers for this couture showing. They've all still got it.

Agree. I think only Galliano is strong enough to be confident about supermodels... the rest (with some exceptions) is still frightened of their captivating looks;-)

Mmmmm I knew about Valentino who is going to celebrate 45 year in Fashion but I just read that Christian Lacroix is going to celebrate 20 years in fashion. If we consider how actively Helena worked for them in 90 we should hope to see her, at least, at one of the shows.... I HONESTLY HOPE WE WILL DO;-)

God bless John Galliano for putting Helena, Linda and the rest of the gang in the show! Spectacular!

[/center]

she still got the look, wow! Linda, Karen, Helena, Shalom and Amber, 5 supers in that Galliano show :heart: not bad

Did you get a chance to see a video? She is just W:woot:W;-) Photos are not so great. u can find this video on YouTube...

HQ from Dior

Abaca, Hachette, Master Photo Milano & Maxppp

O...M..G!

Helena looks great, hermosa!

i am big happy because see helena in the fashion show

here a video that I made with scenes of the 1992 Bondage Collection by Gianni Versace. of course Helena is there. :heart:

Chanel Fall 1992 RTW Show

Gianni Versace Fall RTW 1992 Show

(scanned by moi ^_^ )

does anyone have info about this pic photographed by Herb Ritts? an editorial? a campaign? :huh:

Attachments

• he3.jpg
    he3.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 188

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hopsfie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"