Helena Christensen

Elle advertising, 1994, it's great how the color of her eyes matches with the background :heart:

scanned by me

Elle advertising, 1994, it's great how the color of her eyes matches with the background :heart:

scanned by me

Absolutely and thanx for that...

One Question... is ELLE really best selling F magazine?

Gianni versace 1995
Claudia,Linda,Naomi,Helena,Kate ,Karen

What an amazing video, thank you so much tito for posting! :flower:

does anyone know the name and location of her shop in new york?

It is called Butik and is located at 605 Hudson Street. They have some really lovely clothing by Danish and Swedish designers and soap, candles etc. The actual store is beautiful, very magpie.

Gianni versace 1995

oH mY F!!! what a great Video!!! Thank you Tito...

Can I anyhow upload YouTube videos to my computer? I think there was some web-site with a special tool to make youtube video into flv.

oH mY F!!! what a great Video!!! Thank you Tito...

Can I anyhow upload YouTube videos to my computer? I think there was some web-site with a special tool to make youtube video into flv.

I love this song which starts like ''tonight....'' sounds like I am about to have sex;-))) do u know who is singing that song?

Last year video... from Lexus Night in Fashion, which is a Biiiig Biiig event in Warszawa... the year I was their Alew Wek and Lizzy Jagger were catwaling;-) Of course I left and Helena made her appearance;-(((( jusr few sec's of her but still great to see

http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/607598/

do u know who is singing that song?

not me :huh:

KissMiss said:
Last year video... from Lexus Night in Fashion, which is a Biiiig Biiig event in Warszawa... the year I was their Alew Wek and Lizzy Jagger were catwaling;-) Of course I left and Helena made her appearance;-(((( jusr few sec's of her but still great to see

^_^ I will see it later 'cause it seems that I have not installed correctly my Quicktime player :cry:

Gianni versace 1995

Fantastic video..........thanks very much versustito.
Helena wiped the floor with the rest as usual but all the girls looked sexy as hell. Linda, Karen and Yasmeen also stood out for me.:P

Okay... Helena and Josh are apparently dating I saw the pix of a couple but could not copy them... they are attending music festival together... Helena is with 0 make-up and hat;-) if you log on Sun's website you can find them.

Okay... Helena and Josh are apparently dating I saw the pix of a couple but could not copy them... they are attending music festival together... Helena is with 0 make-up and hat;-) if you log on Sun's website you can find them.

www.[B]thesun[/B].co.uk/? I couldn't find the picture :huh:

-------------------------

here Ingrid seynhaeve, Helena Christensen and Bridget Hall for Ralph Lauren 95

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDhouglas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->