Helena Christensen

more

same

I am just back from here guys! yes,
I'VE MET HELENA!!!!!
:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Without a shed of bias I must say this woman is just stunning! She was super sweet...
I gave myself liberty and said Hello from all of you too... hope you did not mind...
I will post some pictures tomorrow...
She looks 100 times better in real... if not 1000 times better...

And I am so very envious of you KissMiss :mrgreen: Helena is pure elegance

VS should take notes cause this is how you promote lingerie with class.
I think Helena's promotional tour ends tomorrow in Dublin, can't wait to see what she'll be wearing^_^

Five Minutes With // Helena Christensen x Triumph Essence The Luxury Collection

1. Two pieces every lingerie drawer needs?

A large pair of comfortable pants that holds you in all the right places. I’m not a G-string kind of person, the bigger the better. I think there are many women who like them and it makes sense for certain outfits. However whenever I wear them I am always cognizant of them. They don’t feel comfortable.

So yes, it would be a very big fitting pair of underwear and a bra. And yes again I am not really into wires or padding but now I’ve learnt of other techniques to use to still give you good hold, a comfortable hold and a nice shape. It is not about having an overwhelming cleavage because that to me was never really sexy. When it is obvious that is has been forced, if you have it naturally then it is beautiful, but when it is forced like anything in life it is never going to be charming. It is never going be attractive or becoming.

So a nice bra that feels really comfortable and gives you a good shape from all angles; front, side and back.

2. How important is the role of lingerie in a woman’s confidence?

I think very important.

It is also something I have now been educated in while working with Triumph because you don’t think how intricate the design of a bra and underwear is, of how many details and how many things you’ve got to keep in mind when you are actually designing it from scratch, to fit all the different body shapes there are and make sure that it is comfortable in a sense that the straps can’t be digging in, the wires can’t be too tight, there’s a lot of detail.

When obviously a woman goes to buy lingerie, you visually look at it, you look at what aesthetically pleases you and then you try it on and everything changes because that when you realize that this not do my body any favors

There is a whole philosophy of building bras and lingerie and I think if you can combine beautiful lingerie with that which fits comfortably then obviously that is what we are looking for, that is aesthetically pleasing and comfortable which is exactly what you find out how to create with a company that is 125 years old.

If we can combine the two I think it goes a long way into making women feel confident.

3. I think your pieces are sensuous what are your thoughts on this?

I think it is interesting that you use that word sensuous and I am happy you think so. I always preferred to be called sensuous over the word sexy. I prefer sensuous, as it just seems more natural.

4. Your favorite piece from your new Triumph Essence collection?

The lace skirt. I like that I could see it being worn with a thick comfortable jumper and socks just unwinding. So adding comfort to a sensuous luxurious piece. In a Marilyn Monroe undone natural way.

5. That leads to my last question, If you could have any old Hollywood screen icon in your collection, who would it be?

Oh so many of them; Marlene Dietrich who seemed so strong to the public but had a real vulnerability, Katherine Hepburn. I really like the actress Jean Seberg, also Audrey Hepburn.

But most of all Marilyn Monroe.

She was truly something. People saw her as vulnerable for being so open but she was pretty strong in my opinion rather as in those times it was not the place of the woman to speak her mind but she did which rather shows strength. And she was so beautiful. She was a natural. Her husband Arthur Miller once said that when she walked in the sand she only left one straight line of footprints as her steps where completely one in front of each other.

Yes if I could have one old Hollywood screen icon I think it be Marilyn.
mariankihogo.com

And I am so very envious of you KissMiss :mrgreen: Helena is pure elegance

VS should take notes cause this is how you promote lingerie with class.
I think Helena's promotional tour ends tomorrow in Dublin, can't wait to see what she'll be wearing^_^

I know... I am jealous of myself if anything like that is even possible... can I just say she is really slim... really really... and sensationally beautiful... and she looks so much younger in real life...
I did tell her that she has die-hard fans who absolutely adore her... and I even gave myself liberty to tell her that you all said Hello;-)))
She was super sweet... I could have chatted more but I could see other people getting annoyed with me;-) LOL... I even told her that they would kill me if I did not stop talking to her and she was like 'aw, no worries'. She was very appreciative and told me that she especially appreciated those compliments from a person who has been following her work for so many years... when she was talking to me, it felt a little surreal even though she was totally at ease and extremely friendly... I kind of carried on talking... so I really hope I did not come across really rude or freaky;-) LOL
I also told her that I was crazy about her recent Vs. editorial/cover... and then we took pictures... I think I tried not to close my eyes so much that I look a bit psychotic ;-)))
I could not look uglier on the second pic but I really like how she looks that’s the only reason I am posting it... I will post some more tomorrow;-)

and can I just add:
I WAS
BLOODY LATE!!! My cab got stuck at Oxford Street and I had to run all the way to Selfridges... not the best start, hey? Sweating is the last thing you want to happen when you are about to meet a real supermodel...
I was really lucky because I was 10-15 minutes late and she only stayed 30-35 minutes... I don't know how I managed to be late but this horrendous London traffic is so unpredictable...

View attachment 628049

View attachment 628051

View attachment 628053

Attachments

• helena 1.jpg
    helena 1.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 39
  • helena 2.jpg
    helena 2.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 13
  • super gorgeous helena and super ugly me.jpg
    super gorgeous helena and super ugly me.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 26
KissMiss that is such a great story! Thank you for sharing it with us :flower:

KissMiss thanks for sharing your story happy you got to meet your modeling icon. :smile:

I know... I am jealous of myself if anything like that is even possible... can I just say she is really slim... really really... and sensationally beautiful... and she looks so much younger in real life...
I did tell her that she has die-hard fans who absolutely adore her... and I even gave myself liberty to tell her that you all said Hello;-)))
She was super sweet... I could have chatted more but I could see other people getting annoyed with me;-) LOL... I even told her that they would kill me if I did not stop talking to her and she was like 'aw, no worries'. She was very appreciative and told me that she especially appreciated those compliments from a person who has been following her work for so many years... when she was talking to me, it felt a little surreal even though she was totally at ease and extremely friendly... I kind of carried on talking... so I really hope I did not come across really rude or freaky;-) LOL
I also told her that I was crazy about her recent Vs. editorial/cover... and then we took pictures... I think I tried not to close my eyes so much that I look a bit psychotic ;-)))
I could not look uglier on the second pic but I really like how she looks that’s the only reason I am posting it... I will post some more tomorrow;-)

and can I just add:
I WAS
BLOODY LATE!!! My cab got stuck at Oxford Street and I had to run all the way to Selfridges... not the best start, hey? Sweating is the last thing you want to happen when you are about to meet a real supermodel...
I was really lucky because I was 10-15 minutes late and she only stayed 30-35 minutes... I don't know how I managed to be late but this horrendous London traffic is so unpredictable...

View attachment 628049

View attachment 628051

View attachment 628053

I am so happy that you met Helena live, me too excited to see your photos, than luck, congratulations :smile: I think that night they sleep :heart::heart::woot::woot:

I hope one day fulfill my dream to meet Linda Evangelista or if you know it will first send my greetings:lol:

sorry for my English :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
3 consecutive days of promoting across 3 countries and Helena still looks radiant!

Helena Christensen launches the new collection of Triumph Essence lingerie at Brown Thomas on February 24, 2012 in Dublin, Ireland.

cozycot.com

Helena Christensen shopping (with Mingus) in the West Village in New York on February 25, 2012.

modelcandids

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hopsfie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->