Helena Christensen

Helena Christensen and Paul Banks out and about in New York, March 17 2012 HQs

Helena Christensen seen outside La Bodega Negra on March 20, 2012 HQs

2012 Lunchbox Fund Bookfair auction at Del Posto on March 21 HQs

modelcandids & tlfan

Thanks Em1885 and Tito for wonderful photos and videos... really enjoy your contribution! and thanks for keeping this thread alive!;-)

Helena Christensen walks with her son Mingus Reedus and mother in NYC's West Village on April 9, 2012.
Corbis-42-33810596.jpg
Corbis-42-33810599.jpg
Corbis-42-33810603.jpg
Corbis-42-33810621.jpg
Corbis-42-33810628.jpg
Corbis-42-33810636.jpg

corbis

Anyone have any particular thing they'd like to know about Helena? Taking requests.. :smile:

First of all thank you very much for this opportunity. I must have like billion questions but you can pick the one that you like the most... or maybe two... or even 3 ;-)
First questions if for you ;-) When is the next issue of Future Claw out and is it possible to buy it somewhere in London?
Now questions for Helena ;-) sorry I am doing it in a rush so my questions are not beautifully formulated? ;-)

1. I would like to know if there are any photographers she would like to work with but never got a chance? Or photographer she worked with in the past and would like to get a chance of working with again (e.g. Lagerfeld, Lindberg? etc.)

2. Is there any dream model or actress she would like to work with as a photographer?

3. I have a similar question for designers... anyone in particular?

4. Does she still have a dream cover she would like to grace? For example, her fans are always
puzzled by her not being featured on the cover of Italian Vogue that she contributed to greatly for many years with the set of amazing editorials...

5. When are we going to see the second part of “Away We Stay”?

6. Does she have a favourite model from the past or any contemporary model? Who does she think shines from the crowd?

7. What does she think about the social media? Any chance of seeing her on Twitter?

8. Can she share any exciting news with us? ;-) I am being totally unreasonable...

9. I am sure throughout her career she met lots of fans... how does she feel about them? Does she enjoy meeting them?

10. Has she ever thought or has she ever been approached by anyone to work on Perfume?

11. If she was a musician who would be her dream duet?

12. Women over 50 and fishnets! Yes or No? ;-)

13. What is her favourite flower?

14. Does she believe in God?

15. Is there any model she particularly enjoyed working with?

16. What inspires her as a photographer? Her photography always stands out as being very sensitive, intimate and this is also reflected on the colours.
17. How does it feel to be followed by the photographers all the time... and having your life discussed and judged by completely random people... I would personally hate it.

18. How does she respond to criticism? Did she ever encounter criticism from colleagues, etc during her amazing career...

Okay I am stopping here ... I also asked people from other forums if they have any questions so I might add some more on their behalf...

Also if there is any chance... I had a pleasure of meeting Helena in London and she could not have been any lovelier... I would like to thank her for this memorable experience.

SORRY! in the question no. 16 I meant sensual rather than sensitive...

Art Production Fund’s Urban Hoedown Sponsored by Marc Jacobs, April 16

bfanyc.com
IMG_0122.jpg

I don't like Helena with a red lip, it ages her:(

Helena Christensen Out in the West Village 16 April 2012 HQ

tlfan.to

Helena attends the Tribeca Ball 2012 at New York Academy of Art on April 16, 2012 in New York City.

zimbio

I don't like Helena with a red lip, it ages her:(

Helena Christensen Out in the West Village 16 April 2012 HQ

tlfan.to

Helena attends the Tribeca Ball 2012 at New York Academy of Art on April 16, 2012 in New York City.

zimbio

Oh really? I kind of like it;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hopsfie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->