Helena Christensen

GQ UK 1995

These session was done after the split with Michael...

models paradise

Last edited by a moderator:
KissMiss said:
I thought Mario works only with Kate Moss:D :D :D :D :D

JAJAJAJAAJ noo here work with muchs model, obiusly Kate is the favorite of Mario, but he have much works with Helena

Glmamour France 1992, VogueUK 1993, Allure 1994,Allure 1995, VogueFR 2002, VogueFR Jan2003, Sonia Rykiel ads, Bruno Magli ads, this is im have info but i think have more works togethers:wink:

testinofan said:
JAJAJAJAAJ noo here work with muchs model, obiusly Kate is the favorite of Mario, but he have much works with Helena

Glmamour France 1992, VogueUK 1993, Allure 1994,Allure 1995, VogueFR 2002, VogueFR Jan2003, Sonia Rykiel ads, Bruno Magli ads, this is im have info but i think have more works togethers:wink:

Haha;-))) Thank You....I was just Kidding:D

Mojopin said:
UK Vogue February 1991
title: Inside out
photographer: Herb Ritts
scanned by me

OMG :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: Mojopin! THANK YOU SO MUCH for that ed, Herb Ritts is my fav photographer, I just had 4 of those pics and I really wanted to see the rest of it in great quality, that thing on her head is interesting THANKS :flower: karma 4 you.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mojopin said:
UK Vogue November 1992
title: sweet indulgance
photographer: Max Vadukul
scanned by me

I'm really appreciating his work, I like it. thanks :flower:

Mojopin said:
VOGUE Paris October 1990
title: no made's land
photographer:Peter Lindbergh
scanned by me (except no. 5)
:flower: :rolleyes:
GREAT!, classic Lindbergh style.

Joseph26 said:
OMG :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: Mojopin! THANK YOU SO MUCH for that ed, Herb Ritts is my fav photographer, I just had 4 of those pics and I really wanted to see the rest of it in great quality, that thing on her head is interesting THANKS :flower: karma 4 you.:lol:

Hehe:D when I first saw them I thought about you as I knew that you were looking for them:D CONGRATULATIONS....Ritts is in your pocket;-)

KissMiss said:
Hehe:D when I first saw them I thought about you as I knew that you were looking for them:D CONGRATULATIONS....Ritts is in your pocket;-)

yeah, hehe, I love what him did with Helena :rolleyes: especially the Wicked Game video, also those VS spots :rolleyes:

Joseph26 said:
yeah, hehe, I love what him did with Helena :rolleyes: especially the Wicked Game video, also those VS spots :rolleyes:

Oh yes...wicked games is something incredible. I also do love Victoria Secret's TV commercials...they were great.

^Gorgeous pictures...thanks KissMiss and Mojopin!:flower:

testinofan said:

WOW. I now know who to go to with any questions about Testino's work...^_^

Thanks KissMiss and Mojopin for the wonderful pics! I especially like the middle one where she's sitting in the street in post #1134 :flower: :heart:

Isn't this Helena?

th_01744_ELSpain199109_00_544lo.jpg

but on the web-site where i found this cover - ELLE SpainSept1991 - It is said that this is Emma Sjonberg.

Any ideas?

KissMiss

http://www.fashion-iconography.net/Covers/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->