Helena Christensen

Thank you KissMiss! Helena is looks just as gorgeous 11 years later in the 2003 editorial as she did in that Vogue Italia editorial from 1992.:heart: :flower:

?? which editorial do you mean, the blue one is from 1993, so just one year later :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
HERMES

BWGREYSCALE.COM
CELEBRITY PICTURES

182004.jpg

sexy y beautiful pic... my favorita foto

versustito said:

sexy y beautiful pic... my favorita foto

She is really sexy here...i love this session at all...she looks bit different and sexy;-)

^ I agree! Thanks Tito!:heart: :flower: And KissMiss, thanks for the those great Hermes ads!:flower: :heart:

And Mojopin...my bad...I missed the dates!:cry: ^_^

Helena getting her hair done backstage at Jean Paul Gaultier. Scanned by me from Allure, June 1991:flower:

ShanaLucas said:
Helena getting her hair done backstage at Jean Paul Gaultier. Scanned by me from Allure, June 1991:flower:

She look like an angel...isn"t she? Thanks Shan A'mazing picture.

As I have repeatedly mentioned in my previous posts I really do appreciate Helena’s collaboration with Rankin. I especially like their collaboration for British GQ magazine. I don’t know whether this photo session was posted before. I tried to find out but couldn’t mention anything like this. Titto’s post #1151 just inspired me to post the whole session and hope you enjoy it. Ok, pardon me if repost.

Goodness, what an introduction?!;-) I feel exhausted ;-))))

GQ December, 2002 – UK
“Helena Gipsy Queen”
By Rankin

Note: The session was reprinted in German GQ of February, 2003

fashion cosmos, gq.de

Helena for Dorothy Perkins

supermodels4free.com, celebrity pictures, supermodels.it

I LOVE LINDA AND HELENA FOREVER.....

2 LATIN WOMAN.......

THE MATHER HELENA IS FROM PERU????

GRACIAS KISSMISS FOR #1156

THE MOTHER HELENA IS FROM PERU??
http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/entertainment/news/20060801p2a00m0et004000c.html
Danish supermodel Helena Christensen says she loves Japan, magazine reports
HONG KONG -- Supermodel Helena Christensen comes from Denmark, lives in New York and loves Japan, a Hong Kong magazine says.
Christensen said she enjoys being behind the camera as well as in front of it, and she has held solo exhibits of her photography in London, Paris, New York and Berlin, reported Prestige Hong Kong in its August issue.
The Danish model said her next photo exhibit will be in Rotterdam, Netherlands, in November, and then she'll hold another one in Japan, Prestige reported.
Christensen is a huge fan of the Japanese, the magazine said.
"I love them," she was quoted as saying. "I love the whole culture, the history, their graciousness. They are so cool and so eccentric. They seem so sweet all the way through, and I am like, 'What is really going on?"' (AP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->