Helena Christensen

well... i got sum pics off the magazine..but... they still wont let me post them

I think Helena's absolutely gorgeous..probably one of my favorite models. She was especially gorgeous in the wicked game video...i could not take my eyes off her!!

Here are some stills of Helena in Chris Issaks Wicked Game video, from WFT-FORUM

Helena Christensen on stage in the H C Andersen 200-year anniversary tribute TV-show 'Once Upon A Time' in the 'Parken' Arena in Copenhagen, Denmark, April 2, 2005

watermark.php

watermark.php
watermark.php

Danish model/photographer Helena Christensen handed over a check worth 1.65 million Dkr to MŽdecins Sans FrontiŹres from the jewellery company Pilgrim in Copenhagen, Denmark, December 20, 2004. The money was raised by specially designed jewellery. All the involved in the project has given 100 percent of the profits to MŽdecins Sans FrontiŹres. Helena Christensen was the model promoting the jewellery.

watermark.php
watermark.php

Helena Christensen attends the International Center of Photography's Twenty-First Annual Infinity Awards held at Skylight in New York City. May 10, 2005

watermark.php
watermark.php

watermark.php
watermark.php

ORGANIC STYLE MAGAZINE 'WOMEN WITH ORGANIC STYLE AWARDS' AT THE LINCOLN CENTER, NEW YORK, AMERICA - 20 APR 2005

watermark.php
watermark.php

Helena Christensen wearing Calvin Klein while attending the launch of the new Bryan Adams photography book AMERICAN WOMEN. All women in the book ( and the mannequin) are dressed in Calvin Klein. The party, a benefit for Memorial Sloan-Kettering, was held at the Calvin Klein Store on Madison Avenue in New York City. April 13, 2005

watermark.php
watermark.php

Helena Christensen is pictured at the 2005 Vanity Fair Oscar Party at Morton's Restaurant in L.A. 27/02/05.

watermark.php
watermark.php

HELENA CHRISTENSEN Moet & Chandon Fashion Tribute 2005, Old Billingsgate Market, London, February 16th 2005

watermark.php
watermark.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulmarcus33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->