Helena Christensen

Emilia said:
Summer ballet at Bellevue Theatre in Denmark. Guests arriving for the premiere. August 3, 2006.

With new boyfriend Jack Huston.

Dana Press

He looks older than he really is...ias i read he is just 23;-)))
he remind me Johny Deep in his late 20ies;-)

It's the hair...but not a bad-looking guy. Helena isn't looking too bad herself.:wink: :heart: :flower:

LONDON, 16/11/2004 - Helena Christensen has shot a new series of Christmas cards using a camera built in a mobile phone. Helena shot the images on location in New York, inspired by her surroundings to create a range of unique and striking pictures. The images can be tailored with a choice of music, text or personal voice greeting, allowing senders to create a festive 'm-card' that's as individual as they want it to be. The cards can be sent - via MMS, email or Bluetooth.

It's weird, but that's the caption that went with this picture.

http://s2.supload.com/free/np140010309.jpg/view/

Maxppp

Emilia said:
Helena walks the runway during Copenhagen Fashion Fair? (or Week, whatever it's called)

Action Press
by the way i couldn;t manage to see larger versions of them :(

Allure April'96 US

TV Spieleum August'96 Germany

Love them...she is so shiny...what a nice smile
[SIZE=-1]
home.swipnet.se
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]suoermodels4free.com [/SIZE]

Thanx Emilia:flower:

This session was printed in Italian magazine Luna or Luca;-) need to check;-)

KissMiss

Lurker said:
I finally scanned them. I've had these two pages for years, but I've never seen many of these magazine covers. Has anybody else? If so, can you find the URL? Thanks.

What happened to the second file? goodness so many covers i have never seen bf would die for longer versions...especially #12, #13...

Wow, I wish I could see larger versions of those. What a gorgeous cover girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TabooDresses
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->