Helena Christensen

From; answers.com

Helena has claimed on several occasions to be a cheese addict, admitting that "There've been times when I've bought a whole pound of cheese and walked down the street and eaten it in one go... I think it's incredibly sensual.

Christensen declares that "Whenever my head is like a maze, I turn to the easy things in life, the things that mean the most to me: Sex and cheese. These things are connected. Truth be told, I love all cheese: French cheese, Italian cheese, even British cheese, but Danish cheese is the greatest. I get my best nightmares after I eat Danish cheese. Actually I've seriously thought about getting a cheese tattoo. A nice Edam on my shoulder, maybe."
:lol: she has humour!

Her Peruvian mother Elsa, learned Mingus to speak the Spanish language. :cool:

moussemaker said:

Thanks I got a copy today...Goodness it's so expensive...12£ but believe me worthy of every penny spent for it...there are some other great photographs of Helena...and the issue is fantastic...like a great fashion book...I was impressed so only by September issue of Pop magazine with Kate Moss...Good..

almost impossible to scan but I did my best....

PURPLE FASHION
FALL/WINTER 2006-2007 - Volume III, Issue N6
Helena Christensen
by Inez Lamsweerde and Vinoodth Matadin

KissMissScan​

^she still has that famous body after all these years!!!! :woot: thanks so much for the pics kissmiss!!!:flower:

r_r_r said:
^she still has that famous body after all these years!!!! :woot: thanks so much for the pics kissmiss!!!:flower:

I agree, exactly the same gorgeous body, amazing, thanks KissMiss, I appreciate it since some people say that it's not easy to scan that magazine :flower:

thanks for the new candids emilia!! her style is so casual, i love it!

Gwyneth Paltrow & Helena Christensen @ Screening of "Babel" in NYC, Oct 24

hqcb

Helena Christensen @ "Babel" After party in New York City, October 24

th_73174_Helena02_122_492lo.jpg

hqcb

Sienna Miller Hosts Marchesa & Bergdorf Goodman Dinner, October 25, 2006.

Getty & Retna

More

Whitney Gala in New York City, October 23, 2006.

Gamma-Presse & Visual Press

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hopsfie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->