Helena Christensen

"Volver" premiere in New York City, October 7, 2006.

Gamma-Presse & Visual Press

David Yurman's Dinner Party in NYC, September 12, 2006.

Gamma-Presse

Hello Guys!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!

Thank you for that brilliant stuff....Ah..she looks wonderful...

Vey Much Yours,

KissMiss

Last edited by a moderator:
^Thanks Emilia for continuing to post photos of Helena's personal style

Hi today I bought the anniversary issue of British Vogue which is a brief tour throughout the history of the edition. The cover of the issue looks like a ''the cover of covers'' which combines the most famous covers of British Vogue. So on the main part of the issue you can find a small version of Helena's first cover by Peter Lindbergh from 1990. By the way Helena is mentioned as one of the leading supermodels of 90ies (nothing new indeed) and as the one of the well dressed ladies of all times (nothing new but still pleasant and especially from British Vogue which ignores her for last decade).

http://img108.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=46834_img054_122_593lo.jpg

"Smart Plastic"
Vogue IT, date unknown
ph. Neil Kirk

e-mailed by MODA

She used to date Billy Corgan, didn't she?

KissMiss said:
Hi today I bought the anniversary issue of British Vogue which is a brief tour throughout the history of the edition. The cover of the issue looks like a ''the cover of covers'' which combines the most famous covers of British Vogue. So on the main part of the issue you can find a small version of Helena's first cover by Peter Lindbergh from 1990. By the way Helena is mentioned as one of the leading supermodels of 90ies (nothing new indeed) and as the one of the well dressed ladies of all times (nothing new but still pleasant and especially from British Vogue which ignores her for last decade).

http://img108.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=46834_img054_122_593lo.jpg

thanks :woot: what kind of tour is it? are there old images reprinted of Supers like Cindy, Tatjana, Helena, Stephanie?

#1504 she looks great..if i was half as gorgeous as her when i'm her age i would be happy

city girl said:
#1504 she looks great..if i was half as gorgeous as her when i'm her age i would be happy

that's a great compliment for her, very nice of you ^_^

Hi;-) just small sized ones...Cindy is on the cover as well as Tatjana (on the second half) and Stephanie. The issue is quite interesting...i don't know why but Claudia Schiffer is ignored at all. Yep there is a middle sized reprint of the famous cover with Cindy, Naomi, Tatjana, Christy and Linda by Peter Lindbergh.

As to the tour...It is a very comprehensive tour starting from the contributors....discussing the similarities through the ages and ending with all famous models working for Vogue...

Quite nice editorials with Kat Moss, Stella, Jasminne, Jodie Kidd and Jaquetta...

Rubbish by Nick Knight;-) Kate is cool but I don't really think that they should make it in that blunt way...nothing saying thing.

Joseph26 said:
thanks :woot: what kind of tour is it? are there old images reprinted of Supers like Cindy, Tatjana, Helena, Stephanie?

Last edited by a moderator:
pandinha said:
"Smart Plastic"
Vogue IT, date unknown
ph. Neil Kirk

e-mailed by MODA

She used to date Billy Corgan, didn't she?

WOW thanx i have never seen any of them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDhouglas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->