'Help Wanted' - Post Paid Job Opportunites Here (do not post comments, please!)

LVMH Fashion Group Pacific Limited

Details
To support a special project for our office, we are looking for interested candidate to assist in preparing design drawing, diagrams and sketches using required AutoCAD software
Requirements:
  • [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hands-on skills in using AutoCAD software a must [/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Experience in construction drawing[/FONT]
  • Good communication and interpersonal skills
  • [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Quick learner, flexible, with strong commitment to complete a task from start to finish[/FONT]
Note:
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
  • [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Must be available to start immediately. Flexible work arrangement to be further discussed.[/FONT]
  • [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Open to current students with less experience who are currently enrolled in relevant field of studies
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Work Location: Hong Kong-HK IslandSalary: HKD45 - HKD55 Per Hour[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Application Method
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 852 2968-5326
Contact Person: Evelin Mak

BlogBuddy

Hei,

Im 22, student of Graphic and Media Technology and looking for someone whod like to write a blog with me (hopefully from Europe).

The reasons for doing this:
- id like to learn how to design and set up a web page
- my studies are more technology oriented so then id like to push myself and start designing, drawing and maybe if i suceed to promote myself
- id like to meet some people with similar interests and maybe some day meet up in real life
- id like some feedback before publishing
- id like to practise my english

I want to write about art, design, DIY, fashion, film, food?, graphic design, interior design, illustration, make up, music, photography, skin care, style, travelling, typography?

I like
- Art Deco, Art Nouveau, Illustation
- Garance Dore, Vanilla Scented, The Non Blonde
- Peter Doherty, Beirut
- clean lines, maybe vintage but not too cute
- details, chocholate
- independant film, indie music (the weirder the better)
- pale skin
- very surprising but i like Game of Thrones

I dont like
- DIOR
- MAC
- bronzers, lipglosses in general (there are exceptions of course)
- nailpolish with shine or glitters
- LADY GAGA
- tatoos and piercings

U dont have to be like me, but not the oposite also.. PM!!

Cheers! :wink:

Seeking a temp Model expert!

Details
I'm looking for interested candidate to assist in tagging models in my blog.

Requirements:
To be a model expert!

Note:
No work experience needed.
Open to students
There are about 200 pictures to be tagged.

Work Location: Your own place.
The Pay is negotiable!

Bryant Park Celebrity Salon hiring!

We are very excited *about our Shasha Lee Salon Hiring Event,
our first one for this year! *July 13th, 2011 from 10am - 2pm*(Doors will close promptly at 11am)
We are looking to hire Head and Junior Hairstylists, Client Coordinators,
and Salon Managers.

ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE PROFICIENT AT CUSTOMER SERVICE, IN PERSON AND OVER THE PHONE & DEMONSTRATE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS.

Candidates Must Also-
Have exceptional people skills, warm and professional presence.
Have excellent organizational skills, computer literate with proficiency
in Microsoft Office, Mac and Salon Software.
Be able to multi-task (front & back office duties), ability to take
direction and work independently.
be sensitive to confidentiality
Pass background check
Stylists - If selected, be prepared to bring in a model for a two part
demonstration
Candidates who are familiar with using social media such as Facebook,
Twitter etc. to help promote themselves are preferred.
Managers must be detail oriented with a professional and fashionable
appearance and should have previous management experience.

Please bring with you to this event:

Head/Junior Stylist
- NYS Cosmetology Licenses
- Completed Portfolio
- Resume
- Photo ID/Passport
- 2 Solid References

Client Coordinators
- Resume
- Photo ID/Passport
- 2 Solid References

Salon Managers
- Resume
- Photo ID/Passport
- 2 Solid References

Live your best Life!!!

Shasha Lee Exclusive Salon
1026 6th Ave.
New York NY 10018
1877-MISS-LEE
WWW.ShashaLee.com

DKNY PR GIRL Seeks PR Assistant:

Help Wanted!

Between celebrity dressing and social media there is a lot to be done and I am looking for someone to help me with analytics and research. Ok there may be an expense report here and there but basically it’s a great gig for a social media savvy person!

If you know me by now, my standards are high. I am passionate about what I do and I want someone who feels the same.

If you are interested, GO TO OUR FACEBOOK page for further instructions on how to apply!

xo,

DKNY PR GIRL

From the prcloset/tumblr.com via gian-franco

Los Angeles: Fashion Illustrators/ Fashion Designers or Design Students who can Draw

"FAST FASHION DESIGNERS WANTED FOR SPECIAL EVENTS!

Etch U Productions, Party Fun & Favors, is the home of Christoph Brown - The World's Fastest Etch A Sketch Artist. We specialize in providing truly unique art and entertainment for the private events industry. Please visit www.etchu.com for more info on our company and our exciting services.

We are looking for Fashion Designers who are skilled at sketching quick and detailed renderings. Ideally, you can complete a color pencil or marker rendering sketch in approximately 5 minutes. Ability to capture facial likenesses a plus! Designers will meet with event guests to create a "dream outfit" based on a "mix and match menu" of pre-designed templates - primarily "red carpet" couture. Guests leave with sketch of themselves in their one of a kind design. Designers will be engaging one on one with event guests, should be friendly, outgoing and lively.

Hiring 2 Designers for an event on September 10th. Potential for additional future bookings.

Location TBA (Hollywood).

Please submit resume and portfolio, indicate # of years experience in fashion industry. E-mail to [email protected].

Current fashion school students and recent graduates encouraged to apply. Starting pay $30/hour, negotiable based on experience."

Fashion Studio Assistant Positions

We are growing rapidly and coming up to a very busy period so we are on the look out for new (preferrably experienced) staff for our couture studio. New blood to join the fun!

The label produces ready to wear collections as well as high end couture, bridal and steel boned corsets. You can find out more about the label at www.cyanreign.com.au.

NB: These positions are not sales positons. There is little to no sales involved. Please read below for what we are looking for.

We are looking for:

Competent (preferably trained) in:

High end sewing
Pattern making
Hand finishing techniques (beading, embroidery, etc is looked upon favourably but not absolutely necessary if you are willing to learn)
Experience in couture and/or bridal is desirable but not necessary as long as you have the necessary skills
Fabric knowledge
High end draping skills is also desirable but not absolutely necessary
As well as:

Attention to detail is a must!
Reliable
Trustworthy
A friendly and positive attitude
Be able to work well in a team as well as be self motivated
Be able to take direction
Clean, stylish and well presented
Excellent communication
Good phone manner
Confidence
Be willing to go the extra mile
There will be a couple full time and several casual positions available. The positions will start in September, however we are interviewing and trialing now.
Award wages.

Please send your CV along with a cover letter to [email protected].

Opportunity - Videographer/editor and presenter.

Opportunities.

We are launching in the United Kingdom very soon and I want to fill two vacancies. Presenter/correspondent and videographer/editor (with access to equipment)

Please submit you interest to - [email protected]

Tariff based upon experience.

- About us.

Fashion One is a cutting-edge, global television network, broadcasting in 23 countries, covering fashion events in all major cities. Headquartered in Los Angeles and Hong Kong, we will shortly open our London office, as we will start broadcasting on Sky in the first quarter 2012.

Currently, Fashion One is broadcasting on leading cable and satellite platforms in Austria, Belarus, Belgium, China, Dubai, Italy, Greece, Macau, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea, the Ukraine, Vietnam, and many African countries.You can find out more about the channel at www.fashionone.com

Regards,

Alexander

http://fashionone.com
http://facebook.com/fashionone
http://youtube.com/user/fashiononehq

Fall 2011 AKIRA Campus Representative ... Online Marketing

Are you a freak for fashion? Do you love spreading the word about great shopping destinations? If you’re a college student who answered these questions in the affirmative—or you know someone else who fits this profile—please read on:

AKIRA is an innovative women's & men's retailer based in Chicago. The company is a major player on the Windy City’s fashion scene and boasts a fast-growing national presence. Since its inception as a single women’s store in 2002, AKIRA has extended its influence to 15 boutiques in the Chicagoland area and an e-tail website (http://www.shopakira.com).

As part of our mission to cultivate a reputation with fashion-forward individuals all over the country, we are seeking out college students to serve as AKIRA Campus Marketing Representatives. Over the course of the fall 2011 semester, Campus Marketing Reps will be asked to take on the following responsibilities:

-Approximately two online marketing tasks a month

-Regular email correspondence with the members of AKIRA Chicago’s office

Reps will be compensated for their successful marketing efforts (i.e. increasing traffic to AKIRA’s online store at ShopAKIRA.com) with rewards such as gift cards and clothes. Although the position is part-time, it will provide Reps with valuable experience for future careers in the fashion industry and significantly enrich their resumés.

If this opportunity appeals to you, please send your resumé to [email protected].

Last edited by a moderator:
Top New York Magazine Needs Fashion Week Intern

A top New York publication is seeking a Fashion Week intern during New York Fashion Week. The applicant MUST have extensive model knowledge (from established to rising faces to newcomers) and have exceptionally strong fashion knowledge. Experience in the industry is preferred, though the main requirement for this specific posting is having strong model knowledge, first and foremost. Applicant will assist in the production of a magazine during Fashion Week. The internship is paid and applicant must be able to work everyday (including the weekend) during New York Fashion Week, with a possibility of the position extending. Please send a brief cover letter and resume to: [email protected].

Great Income Supplement

This is for anyone looking to supplement their income and especially great for college students. I'm sure you've heard that companies will pay you for your opinions about their products and it's true because marketing research in invaluable to a company. For this, you will be given $50 just for signing up and will get paid $14 for every survey that you take. However you can only take up to three surveys a day each with about 10 questions and watching an ad. All you need really is 10 mins out of your day to earn $92 the first day of signing up and $42 each day after.

Use the referral link: http://Surveys-Faq.com?ref=2637593 to sign up.

Ad Sales on Commission - modaCYCLE.com

modaCYCLE is a web magazine focused on excellence in fashion design, specifically written for fashion designers, stylists, and wholesale buyers.
We are currently looking for someone to manage ad sales for modacycle.com in New York City.

You need to be based in the New York area and have some experience in the fashion industry, particularly the garment district. International sourcing contacts and expertise a plus.

This position pays 10% ongoing commissions with no initial base salary. Longer-term client relationships may qualify for higher commission rates.

email: [email protected]

Lindsey, is this position or similar positions still available? I appreciate your guidance...

All the best.

From fashion.net/jobs

PR - PR Assistant - Junior
Jill Stuart - New York, United States

We are looking to hire a motivated individual with a strong ability to multi-task to assist the Director Of Communications.

This position also mans the front desk of our busy showroom and is in charge of all company interns.

The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, driven with a positive attitude, willing to learn and able to handle any task under pressure in a fast moving environment. This is a great entry level position with lots of room to grow within the company and a great way to learn all aspects of the industry. An interest in fashion and PR is desired. Please email all resumes to [email protected]. No phone calls or faxes please.

Lindsey Green
[email protected]

"Lindsey" did not post this. It was posted by a member who was just copying it from somewhere else. Please contact Lindsey directly if you have any questions. Do not post your comments here, per the thread rules (see the thread title).

FASHION EDITOR (part-time/from home)

We are a new online fashion, art and photography magazine that is just getting started. The magazine is going to be about experimental and avant-garde fashion editorials and as well as photography/art series that do not comply with most mainstream magazines, though we are accepting of all art forms, we are looking for raw and expressive stories that do not hold back, our motto is about having no limitations. Your job will be as follows

Note: We are based in NY, but looking for editors world-wide who can work in their own time from home (part-time/you choose when you want to work/be creative!)

Fashion editors: you will be responsible for organising fashion editorials with photographers, stylists, makeup artists and models. You will come up with concepts and organise them with people in the fashion industry to submit to our magazine for commission. You will be expected to deliver high-end photoshoots, professionalism, and come up with something different and exciting. There will be a level of experimental/avant-garde fashion involved whether it be in the concept, styling, post-production, etc. This is your chance to get really creative and create fashion stories you've always wanted to create.

We can offer small compensation for each article you submit (this will rise once we take off of course). It is a great chance for you to get creative and work freely from home in your own time organising shoots and art stories that can be posted on our magazine (also looking for art editors that can post about artists/photographers worldwide: interviews, articles). Having an online presence/ability with social media is a MUST to really communicate with people in the art and fashion world through social media, promoting our magazine to relevant people - get the word out there we are encourage SUBMISSIONS, find hidden talent.

WHEN APPLYING: Provide resume with all relevant art or fashion experience including links to fashion, art or photography stories you've done and even links to those yet to be published (perhaps we can already lock your first stories in if so), what fashion / art stories really interest you, links to your social media/websites and why this is right for you.

[email protected] (website is underconstruction)

Thanks

A blog dedicated to Russian fashion and culture is hiring freelance writers.

We are looking for a creative person who can write lively and entertaining articles about Russian designer collections, style, trends and possibly art and fashion history. Knowledge of Russian fashion/culture is not required, but will definitely be a plus.

You will be expected to:
- write about the given topic as well as pitch your own ideas
- produce 200 - 500 word posts 2-3 times a week
- write fast and meet required deadlines.

Please pm me or send an email to [email protected] with links to examples of your work and your short bio.

Handbag Authenticator - Luxury Desginer Bags & Accessories (Santa Fe, NM)

3Je3sa3qf5re5K65sfd6h8c6d53f3d9831e03.jpg

Real Deal Collection - Authentic Luxury Handbag Consignment Boutique
is looking for an AUTHENTICATOR of Luxury Designer Handbags & Accessories to join our team. The position requires specific knowledge on the details which determine whether an item is genuine or counterfeit. We only accept authentic designer items, and seek an expert in brands such as Bottega Veneta, Celine, Chanel, Chloe, Dior, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, and Prada.

Individual needs to know at least one brand extremely well, along with the desire to learn how to authenticate more brands via training and research. This Handbag Authentication position will also be trained on Handbag Appraisal & Pricing as well as light Bag Cleaning (microfiber cloth & lint roller mostly) as we only accept new to gently used items. Individual will work downtown in both our office space, and on our boutique floor to assist customers and accept authentic items in for consignment, trade-in or direct buy. Customer service experience a plus.

• Compensation: $12 per hour.
  • This is a contract job.
Email: [email protected]

Please
tell us about your authentication experience, which brand(s), years of experience, and level of expertise. Feel free to stop by our downtown boutique at 223 W. San Francisco St. across the street from the Sandoval Municipal Parking Garage.

The luxury fashion online store mytheresa.com is recruiting:
Fashion Product Editor (French)

To support our Creative while providing a sophisticated, fresh and intelligent interpretation of fashion product through product descriptions we are currently searching for a full-time employee as Product Editor (French).

Your Responsibilities

Write inspirational style notes with editorial tone for weekly uploads
Provide accurate and concise product information within ‘detail’ descriptions for weekly uploads
Work alongside the styling and fit advisor team to coordinate input into each description
Assist in writing designer biography captions for landing pages
Upload all information within the back-end system
Check all product presentation elements on staging before launches

Your Qualifications

Excellent oral and written French knowledge and additionally good German or English knowledge
Profound fashion competence, i.e. a working knowledge of researching and integrating trends and updates in core information
A working knowledge of designers featured on the mytheresa.com website
Working computer skills required (MS-Office)

Please send your application in English or German including your resume, job references (if applicable) and salary expectations to Susanne Herzog on [email protected] (max. 3 M:cool:. Furthermore, do not hesitate to contact us directly in case of questions (+49 89 679707-233).

Fashion Subeditor (French)

To support our Creative team in terms of final editing, we are currently searching for a talented full-time employee based in our office in Munich.

Your Responsibilities

Proofread the French product descriptions, editorials, and designer biographies
Ensure the presentation and accuracy of all copy before their online release
Ensure and promote a high standard of copy with relevant fashion terminology

Your Qualifications

University degree in linguistics, journalism or similar relevant qualification
Excellent written French knowledge and additionally good German or English knowledge
Competence with regard to fashion language
Professional experience in web-editing and fashion would be an advantage
Attention to detail, ability to concentrate, adherence to deadlines
Working computer skills required (Word, MS Office)

Please send your application in English or German including your resume, job references (if applicable) and salary expectations to Susanne Herzog on [email protected] (max. 3 M:cool:. Furthermore, do not hesitate to contact us directly in case of questions (+49 89 679707-233).

theFashionSpot is Looking for a Full-Time Social Media Manager

Pay: Competitive

Job Description: TheFashionSpot.com is seeking a highly motivated and results driven Social Media Manager with 3 + years of online experience in beauty/fashion/style or entertainment social media. This position will be responsible for the voice and content programming on all social media platforms.

Desired Skills and Experience:

• Minimum of 3 years of social media experience in online publishing
• Experience with web analytics and online social measurement
• Superb writer, editor and social content creator
• Established social media presence preferred
• Basic image editing skills and knowledge of Photoshop or similar photo editing software
• Solid understanding of SEO best practices and social media trends

Interested? Send your CV and social media experience to [email protected]

Fashion Photography Production Assistant/Coordinator | NYC + LA

Fashion Photography Production Coordinator + Assistant

1 position in Los Angeles, (Venice)

Job Description
NYC + LA Fashion Photography Producer seeks Production Intern. Responsible for delegated tasks from Executive Producer including (but not limited to), location scouting, casting, updating wordpress websites, placing holds, assisting in arranging travel + hotel + cars, arranging paperwork + contracts + permits + call sheets, compiling estimates + invoices + receipts for final billing, assist to Executive Producer on-set.

Requirements
Mac OSX, Wordpress, Photoshop, Excel, Word, Adobe PDF
*Previous experience in Fashion Production a plus*

Qualifications
EXCELLENT communicator, Positive Attitude, Multi-tasker, Self-Starter, Timely, Strong Problem Solver, Passionate about Fashion, Photography and Film.

Compensation
Day rate paid upon experience

How to Apply
Send Cover Letter + Resume to: [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherblazer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"