'Help Wanted' - Post Paid Job Opportunites Here (do not post comments, please!)

senior Fashion Editor for new co-creation online magazine - opportunity in Paris

Hypeed is a Paris-based start-up that recently launched the first online co-creation fashion magazine (www.hypeed.com). Hypeed isn't just another fashion publication, but a new generation magazine focused exclusively on real people. Hypeed brings together real fashion trends and the engaging, participatory side of the Web. We’re sourcing our content globally via multiple channels. Our vision is to become the first global fashion magazine made by and for real people.

We are looking to expand our team as soon as possible with a full-time position in our main offices in Paris.

Responsibilities as Hypeed’s senior Fashion Editor include

• Define and implement the editorial line for Hypeed’s online fashion magazine
  • Organize and manage the end-to-end content creation and editorial processes
  • Supervise calls for contribution to source content via Hypeed’s community and manage the process of targeted content creation
  • Participate in strategic management decisions about Hypeed’s fashion magazine

We look for the following qualifications

• Passion for real people fashion and deep knowledge of the fashion and accessories industry, its designers and prêt-à-porter brands
  • At least 1 or 2 years experience in fashion editing for a magazine or online media
  • Excellent communication skills in writing and in the use of photos, drawings and other visual elements
  • Extensive personal experience in social media and perfect control of Web2.0 tools
  • English native, ideally with some knowledge in French or other language
  • Self-starting personality with entrepreneurial mind-set

If you recognize your profile and personality in this description above, and if you want to do the next step as senior fashion editor in a young and dynamic team in Paris, then contact us as quickly as possible. Don’t forget to share some highlights of your achievements with us. We look forward to your application.

Contact for all queries
Nicolas Metzke, mail: [email protected]

I'm looking for a reliable and confident fashion photographer and a person who can represent me in New York City for my fashion blog and magazine. This deal is confident and certain. Please contact me on [email protected] as soon as possible for more information on pricing and deals.

Looking for freelance tailor in London

Company name : Salvatore Rullo
Industry : other fashion
Type : internship
London W2 4JL

Job description :

Maison Salvatore Rullo is a clothing label starting with a four season collection for men and also does bespoke .

The concept is for people who loves to be elegant and comfortable in their clothes with high quality fabric .

We are currently looking for a freelance tailor .

Candidats must be organized , proactive , detail oriented , superb communication skills .

Please note this vacancy is for a potential full time position . There is a lot of opportunity if you are a proactive candidate .

Please email cv : [email protected]

thank you .

Estelle Pigault

020 7895 0216

Major modeling agency looking for independent, startup photographers

Empire Model Management is looking for photographers for test shoots in the upcoming weeks. We want photographers that are new and looking for an opportunity to get some work. Please e-mail all inquiries and work to [email protected].

InStyle.com Paid Fashion Internship

InStyle.com is currently seeking a full-time, paid fashion intern to start mid-August.

Responsibilities include assisting with administrative tasks, celebrity/market research, collecting and inputting credits and creating galleries.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills with a strong knowledge of fashion, entertainment, shopping and online media. Applicants should be fast learners, detail oriented, highly motivated and able to work in MS Office programs. A market background is ideal.

Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].

Art Director - OK! Magazine

OK! Magazine, a weekly national celebrity news/lifestyle magazine, is looking for a mid-level Art Director to join the design team. Must be a great designer and a conceptual thinker who works well with others under weekly deadline pressure. The successful candidate will work with design, edit and photo staff to produce clean, smart and fun layouts involving celebrity news, fashion, beauty & travel as well as weekly sections including OK! Buzz, Week in Photos and After Hours.

BFA or equivalent design degree required as well as proficiency in InDesign and PhotoShop. A passion for celebrity news and weekly experience is a big plus. Our art department is friendly and easy-going. We work as a team in whatever capacity as needed. Those with any attitude whatsoever need not apply.

Interested applicants should send cover letter with salary requirements, resumé and PDF work samples (or URL) to Joseph Broda, Creative Director ([email protected]).

InStyle.com is currently seeking a full-time, paid fashion intern to start mid-August.

Responsibilities include assisting with administrative tasks, celebrity/market research, collecting and inputting credits and creating galleries.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills with a strong knowledge of fashion, entertainment, shopping and online media. Applicants should be fast learners, detail oriented, highly motivated and able to work in MS Office programs. A market background is ideal.

Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].

Is this in NYC or LA?

We don't know ... we just pass along the information we find.

You should email them to find out.

I'm looking for a fashion buyer and a assistant for a high-end exclusive fashion boutique that i'm opening. this is a paid job and i can email you all the information you need via email.

if you're interested email me at [email protected]

WANTED: Showroom Sales Freelancers

We are looking for Sales Free lancers during Paris Fashion Week.
Please send your CV

We are looking for Sales Free lancers during Paris Fashion Week.
Please send your CV

I'm sorry to comment here, but how is it possible to contact you? I can not send you a private msg via tfs.. Please, I'm very interested!

This member has his Privatel Messages turned on ... so you should contact him that way. Click on his username ... and click on "Send a private message".

Oxygen model is looking for NEW FACES

Oxygen Models is an agency based on King's Road ( Chelsea) which is looking for New Faces, so if you got what it takes do not hesitate to email images and measurements to :

[email protected]

Oxygen Model Management
The Courtyard
250 Kings Road
London SW3 5UE

I am looking for models for Parsons students in NY. Preferably 5'10" or taller.

The pay is $40/hr for fittings and possible bookings for lookbooks. If you are interested, please pm me or email me at [email protected]! Thank you!

Atomica Mag is hiring freelance writers and artists for the following items for Issue 2 (MUST be emailed [email protected] by February 12:(

IF YOU ARE AN ARTIST:
-illustrations
-collage for several features
-stock images
-typography
-artist, photographer interviews

IF YOU ARE A JOURNALIST:
-style and beauty columns
-interviews with any emerging talent in the fashion industry
-photo essay/diary on travel or a recent experience
-articles on design, art, music, society, etc.
-street style and fashion week coverage

Keep in mind that the inspiration for Issue #2 is SEED, which revolves around the ideas of nature, rebirth, springtime, paradise, and the Garden of Eden. Email us or see atomicamag.com for more information.

Style Coach (Scottsdale, AZ & Seattle, WA)

Ideal Candidate

3-5 years of retail experience

High-end professional clothing selling experience

Experience in both men and women's clothing

Must be driven- self motivated and self starter

Must have a natural sense of style

Must be able to help others embrace their own personal style without infusing your own personal style

Must be a quick learner

Highly skilled at coaching, teaching and training others

An ease at connecting with people of all walks of life

Understands garment alterations

Posses excellent follow-thru skills

Must be confident, energetic, and outgoing

Computer literacy is a must

Ambitious and hard working

Job Duties

Coach clients on bodyshape, personal style, shopping techniques, and putting looks together

Coordinate and market Inspire Style through attending and working at events, holding workshops and delivering group presentations

Complete style profiles for clients

Network and build your book of clients and reoccurring clients

Provide local content for our marketing and outreach using social media platforms

This position may be part-time or full-time and has one opening in Seattle Washington and one in Scottsdale Arizona.

If this sounds like you, please send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to [email protected] with the job title and location in the subject line.

Teen Vogue Freelance Editorial Assistant/Online Writer

TeenVogue.com is seeking a full-time freelance online writer and editorial assistant. Responsibilities include developing and writing fashion, beauty and pop culture online content that is teen focused, as well as managing Teen Vogue’s social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc).

Ideal candidates should be obsessed with the fashion industry, as well as new media, and actively keep up with the latest news in both the fashion and tech worlds.

Familiarity with blogging software, HTML and SEO is preferred. An in-depth understanding of social media is required.

Please send resumes and cover letters to [email protected]

Wardrobe stylists needed for high fashion editorials (NYC)

We are looking for stylists with strong creative vision and good relationships with designers in NYC (or abroad if shipping costs are manageable). You will work with a team of photographers, makeup artists, & models from the top agencies. The shoots will be used for high fashion editorials in a new fashion magazine. Your name will be credited in the final publication, and compensation is negotiable and commensurate with experience.

Please send a pm with a link to examples of your work and a list of designers with whom you have strong relationships with to pull for shoots.

modaCYCLE, an online fashion magazine founded by a team of catwalk photographers in 2008 and heavily embraced by the fashion design community as "New York's Best Independent Fashion Magazine," is looking for an ad sales person to work on commission.

Textile and luxury goods industry connections a plus.

We're based in Williamsburg, Brooklyn (.com) and Basel, Switzerland (.eu).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->