Hermès Accessories

Thanks very much for the suggestions. I got the catalogue yesterday so I am down to a few choices.

H-bracelet

I'm looking at getting the wide H-bracelet, but there are two wrist sizes - small and large. does anyone have any suggestions? i got the larger size and think that it's too big...

I just purchased the collier de chien from the online store!! I guess I should have asked first...but how does it fasten on? Is it like a cuff, or is there a clasp type thing? I hope that it fits my wrist!

^^^
The CDC is adjustable. You have a couple of options, so it will probably fit. What color/metal combo did you get? I have a black and palladium one - love it!

Just me: It does look logo wh*re on a girl, but in a good way, just like the belt... I mean, that's "I wear understated luxury, but eh, I don't want you to think I bought it at Zara". Bracelets are fun, and so are the bolduc scarves. As long as it's not an "Hermès" t-shirt :blink: (by the way, almost everyone in my school still asks me why the hell am I wearing an "H" belt because neither my first name, nor my surname starts with an "H". I guess it's not that visible after all :wink:)

your schoolmates are so funny and cute. ^_^

No one has posted here in a long time!

Here is my latest purchase :smile:

979931628_38df9660d4_o.jpg

979931646_e051eaeef5_o.jpg

979931666_b7293ad0b5_o.jpg

I am going to France is just under 2 weeks and I am going to indulge in one of the enamel bracelets, will it be less expensive over there or just as much as if I were to purchase it in the New York store?

My name starts with H, so I think i'm going to do the clic clac:D

Also, I will be in Paris and Biarritz, both of which have stores, can anyone recommend one over the other?

Last edited by a moderator:
More because of the exchange rate I think...

Also thank you every one who have responded :smile:

It's SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper from what I hear... like a COUPLE hundred less!!

I am going to France is just under 2 weeks and I am going to indulge in one of the enamel bracelets, will it be less expensive over there or just as much as if I were to purchase it in the New York store?

My name starts with H, so I think i'm going to do the clic clac:D

Also, I will be in Paris and Biarritz, both of which have stores, can anyone recommend one over the other?

I haven't checked the US conversion rate with the euro (it's not nice although much nicer than the Australian one) but the clic clac in
Amsterdam last year was about 375 euros and i bought my clic clac in the US for 480 (i think) US dollars.

edit: just checked the conversion-- 375= 513 US dollars, so not much different.

No one has posted here in a long time!

Here is my latest purchase :smile:

*please do not quote images*

:woot::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

can you measure the diameter for me please?? or maybe diameter of your wrist as well... :blush:

i've been thinking of getting these for a while but always put off cause aust hermes never hav any in stocks.. and i'd like to be sure that its not too big for me as i have tinyyyy tinyyy child like wrist... :unsure:

Of course!

Okay from the end of one of the metal clasps to the other is about 36 cm and all the way around my wrist is about 13 cm :smile:

It is really loose...it goes almost halfway between my wrist and my elbow when my arm is up but it does not fall off my hand. It is worth it though! So pretty.

Very nice, cekla, I also ordered the kelly chocolate...they didn't have it in store:doh: What colour is yours? I love that :heart:

No :P some items are carried-over, some are purely and simply destroyed (by the devilish fires of Hermès' politburo). Some are sold on private sales (I was invited to one, a year ago. It was nothing but glamorous, the items were on shelves, naked, no box, etc. The items are stamped with a big "S" so that everyday that you wear it you will feel ashamed of having bought it on sale :rolleyes: - in fact I believe they do so because you can't exchange/get a refund if you buy a saled item)

Is the S big and up front? Cause that'd be horrible! How many % off is Hermes willing to go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->