Hermès Scarves

xxdolce

Reaction score
i'm looking to purchase my very first hermes scarf soon, and i was just wondering if you guys have any?
i really have no idea which one i want.
so which are your favorites? how do you like to wear them?
just curious, is all. :wink:

I have the Hermes twilly scarf...the cheapest one you can get, I wear it on my neck, on my forehead, I make a bow and pin it to a sweater, I roll it several times and wear it as a wristband... the options are endless...

*edit: add photo

Scarf on me :lol:

My mom has a few so I borrow hers. I only wear them to church when I need to cover my hair.

I wont buy my own because they're expensive and I dont wear them that often. But my mom wears hers all the time.

Twilly is a good entry level scarf, I wear mine around wrist, around neck, around belt loop thing, around ankle, etc etc

mine's a bolduc one like Alejandro's, except mine is fuchsia :D

the Twillys this season are pretty ugly though.. :s

I have a 4 Hermes scarves and to be honest any color you choose you cant go wrong, just pick a color that goes with your clothes (as in color & print)...I wear them all the time :flower:

i dont have any, but i love Hermes scarves

problem is they are too many to choose from
and all of them beauties :wub:

i suggest you get the Hermes catalogue and choose from there
(they have a special scarves only catalogue with some amazing
and very clever 'instuctions' on how to wear the scarves,
according to size :heart: )

oh, Alejandro is too cute with that scarf! I love the color combo with the orange sweater. Perfect! :flower:

Alejandro, it looks fabulous on you! :blush:
and lena thank you for the catalog suggestion, i'll give that a try. :flower:

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Mar 24th, 2004 - 10:18 am
oh, Alejandro is too cute with that scarf! I love the color combo with the orange sweater. Perfect! :flower:
Thanks Chick, It means a lot if it comes from you B) :lol:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Mar 24th, 2004 - 1:33 am
I have the Hermes twilly scarf...the cheapest one you can get, I wear it on my neck, on my forehead, I make a bow and pin it to a sweater, I roll it several times and wear it as a wristband... the options are endless...

Must say I agree with you Ale. I have two Twillys, and I love to wear them in so many different ways. I am wearing my black/orange bolduc one tommorow around my neck (that is how I have been doing it lately). Have you seen the new Cheval Suprise ones? They come full size too, they are really fabulous.

Originally posted by MJCouture+Mar 24th, 2004 - 10:30 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MJCouture @ Mar 24th, 2004 - 10:30 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alejandro@Mar 24th, 2004 - 1:33 am

Must say I agree with you Ale. I have two Twillys, and I love to wear them in so many different ways. I am wearing my black/orange bolduc one tommorow around my neck (that is how I have been doing it lately). Have you seen the new Cheval Suprise ones? They come full size too, they are really fabulous. [/b][/quote]
Yes I have seen them, but I rather stay with the thin line of Hermes scarves that I can afford :lol: , other than that, I will keep on making my own w/ vintage print fabrics :ninja:

I've been thinking about getting one too... I'll have to think long and hard about the colours matching my clothes though, LOL - what goes with black? :lol:

i have a twilly as well...mine is the same as alejandro and pradap...except its black w/orange ribbons. i usually wear it around my neck or i tie a bow on my belt loop....i get tons of compliments on it.

Originally posted by Belowen@Mar 25th, 2004 - 12:41 am
I've been thinking about getting one too... I'll have to think long and hard about the colours matching my clothes though, LOL - what goes with black? :lol:
I would get any colour, I normally don't care about matching, but to bring out the scarf with the colours that im wearing...Or I just throw it at the last second, and its always an instant winner :wink:

I was kidding :kiss:

All of them go with what I wear :heart:

This is my favourite:

11_001998s27_1.jpg

And one in black for Christopher:

08_002176s07_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag