Hermès Scarves

:o

14_002210s04_1.jpg
14_002204s04_1.jpg
08_001662s26_1.jpg
09_001861s03_1.jpg

:heart:

Aren't they fantastic?! The colours are so beautiful, I want one NOW :crush:

i have a couple and i use them as ascots and everything that alejandro said, wrist, etc... and i'll just wear it with a tshirt around my neck

Originally posted by Alejandro@Mar 24th, 2004 - 1:33 am
I have the Hermes twilly scarf...the cheapest one you can get, I wear it on my neck, on my forehead, I make a bow and pin it to a sweater, I roll it several times and wear it as a wristband... the options are endless...

*edit: add photo

Scarf on me :lol:
hey good looking, i like your mounted head in the back, where'd you get it?

love the 'stone' ones :heart:

thanks for the photos belowen & ale.. too hard to choose right?

i forgot to say..
ale, you look absolutely smashing with your Hermes thingy :heart:
getting one for myself from the airport on Monday :P

Ale, you inspired me :wink:

I like the zebra one and the yellow stripey one. How much do they cost?

:woot: love the grey one strawberry just posted :heart:

SO FAR my favorites are the grey one, the ones with paint splatter, and the black one with stones.

You could also wear it out of your back pocket as sort of a skater look... (not sure of the size tho)

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 25th, 2004 - 1:26 pm
:woot: love the grey one strawberry just posted :heart:
ditto :heart:

i have one that is super classic hermes -red/navy/wht with golden yellow ...the theme is equestrian...you can spot that it's hermes from a mile away...it's packed up in storage and i haven't used it since the eighties, when i lived in it ...i guess it's time to bust it out again along with the chanel scarf i have...i've been thinking about it alot lately and you guys have just convinced me-thanks...kisses :flower:

ps-$270...?...wow...the prices have gone up... :doh:

Originally posted by mode_addict+Mar 25th, 2004 - 2:00 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mode_addict @ Mar 25th, 2004 - 2:00 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alejandro@Mar 24th, 2004 - 1:33 am
I have the Hermes twilly scarf...the cheapest one you can get, I wear it on my neck, on my forehead, I make a bow and pin it to a sweater, I roll it several times and wear it as a wristband... the options are endless...

*edit: add photo

Scarf on me :lol:
hey good looking, i like your mounted head in the back, where'd you get it? [/b][/quote]
It was a gift from my parents for my 19th birthday... All I know is that is from a local artist... I will take a few pics of it later :wink:

Just checked the website. $295 US :doh: I always lose or ruin scarves so probably not a good investment. :innocent:

The most available Hermes store for me is in Melbourne - so I'm calling in my sister for assistance :lol: :heart:

I recently bought the Cheval Surprise in red on orange. Hermes scarfs are great.... My favorite way to wear mine is to wear it around my waist, with an Hermes H belt on it. Im looking for a twilly in Bal de Bulles....which I have seen, but are apparently very hard to find.

My mother just came back from Japan and she got me my first Hermes Scarf. Just wanted to share my excitement with all of you ^_^

Here it is
c3f8480b.jpg
:woot:

congrats! i'm getting my mom the jardins d'armenie in light blue...hope she likes it cos if she doesn't i will :brows:

is that the half square scarf? very versatile...

if you tie one on to the side of your handbag you can co ordinate your outfit with the colours in it :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"