Hermès Scarves

I own eleven and I like to do what versace mentions, wear it as a belt or cummerbund or as a bandana. I really like how they can bring together any outfit and really give moods to black outfits.

Well, thanks to some Christmas cash, I now own a couple of Hermes scarves. My first one is a 1995 "Vive le Vent" with a green border, purchased from a reputable consigner in the San Diego area. EBay's French site has an example of one posted now, with an orange border.

Last night, from the Hermes boutique in South Coast Plaza, I purchased a Bolduc-patterned pochette (pocket square) in pink and green. I'd seen the full-size Les Zebres II in the same colors, but I wasn't completely feeling the pattern and if I'm going to spend $320 for an item, I better :heart: it.

I want a pink (or a lime) twilly scarf. :bunny:

Is there any websites with Hermes scarves colour charts?

I saw a Hermes scarf with thier signature ribbon all over it in black and petrol blue with a grey background. LOVED it, I was about to buy it when I realized that Neimans only takes AmEx and I certainly didn't have enough cash on me and my checkbook was at home. Ive gotta go back to get it, not from Neiman's though (I dont support that elitist sh*t).

OK. Tomorrow Im going to Hermes in Tysons (UGH! Virginia), still thinking about that scarf, I HOPE they have it...Im sooo excited now...

hope you get it diorling! i had the hermes boutique in PA send me a scarf and it was 20 extra for shipping, no tax :smile:

Actually, the Hermes website sells the twilly's for $115

^^^Really???

I didn't know that....probably because I haven't been to the sight in a while.
either way...I :heart: Hermes scarves.

From the Hermès website:
'Hermès offers you the possibility of purchasing a selection of its products in the United States and in France. For all other countries, please contact your nearest store.'

:( *huge disappointment* :(

Went to King Of Prussia Hermes, got meself a beige with black scrollwork scarf. Very subtle, it reads something in French then Hermes Paris. It was the only scarf that caught my eye (I wasnt about to go through about 80 scarves) but I definately plan on accruing more, I already got a compliment on it! Yay...

In regards to that Hermes scarf with the ribbons all over it, I didnt get it, too label whorish.

No offense but an Hermes scarf worn as a bandana...it's blasphemy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Missoni~Heiress said:
^ where is king of prussia hermes?

I so want an aqua blue scarve
Next to Neimans across from Cartier, next to Iridesse and above Coach and Vuitton, top floor, same one as Payless.

They have loads of different aqua scarves, they had this huge one that was sheer and had a portrait of the French riviera, it was gorgeous, except what am I gonna do with a sarong?

I have a lovely one that has a gorgeous Eiffel tower graphic-y print and an orange Hermes box in the centre. It's really fantastic! I'd love a bright Twilly, maybe pink and green, for the summer. They're just so cute!

While I was hunting for my mom's birkin I bought a few scarf from Hermes recently(like, yesterday)

There is this one that I absolutely ADORE---a pocekt square with a print of little kids going on "one day in Paris"...bought the orange version...so darn, darn adorable!

I also wanted another one...with cartonish people riding horses and yet, they don't have the color I want...I want the beige one...goes with the flow more but no, they don't have it...

I also have the key print and some of the VERY old ones...
but I always run out of style---wish they had a book on it.

The scarves are BEAUTIFUL, but a bit too large for my style....so I want to buy a twirly. Problem is, the prints on hermes.com don't appeal to me. Does anyone know if the Hermes boutiques carry a wider range than what the website shows? Or if they add new colours and designs often for twirlys?

augustus said:
While I was hunting for my mom's birkin I bought a few scarf from Hermes recently(like, yesterday)

There is this one that I absolutely ADORE---a pocekt square with a print of little kids going on "one day in Paris"...bought the orange version...so darn, darn adorable!

I also wanted another one...with cartonish people riding horses and yet, they don't have the color I want...I want the beige one...goes with the flow more but no, they don't have it...

I also have the key print and some of the VERY old ones...
but I always run out of style---wish they had a book on it.

- I´ve seen the little kids in Paris scarf and I love it too!!:heart: :heart: :heart: :flower:

Yeah, finally there is a thread about hermes scarves. I am a scarf lover and I :heart: my hermes scarves.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->