• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Hermès Scarves

xxdolce

Reaction score
i'm looking to purchase my very first hermes scarf soon, and i was just wondering if you guys have any?
i really have no idea which one i want.
so which are your favorites? how do you like to wear them?
just curious, is all. :wink:

I have the Hermes twilly scarf...the cheapest one you can get, I wear it on my neck, on my forehead, I make a bow and pin it to a sweater, I roll it several times and wear it as a wristband... the options are endless...

*edit: add photo

Scarf on me :lol:

My mom has a few so I borrow hers. I only wear them to church when I need to cover my hair.

I wont buy my own because they're expensive and I dont wear them that often. But my mom wears hers all the time.

Twilly is a good entry level scarf, I wear mine around wrist, around neck, around belt loop thing, around ankle, etc etc

mine's a bolduc one like Alejandro's, except mine is fuchsia :D

the Twillys this season are pretty ugly though.. :s

I have a 4 Hermes scarves and to be honest any color you choose you cant go wrong, just pick a color that goes with your clothes (as in color & print)...I wear them all the time :flower:

i dont have any, but i love Hermes scarves

problem is they are too many to choose from
and all of them beauties :wub:

i suggest you get the Hermes catalogue and choose from there
(they have a special scarves only catalogue with some amazing
and very clever 'instuctions' on how to wear the scarves,
according to size :heart: )

oh, Alejandro is too cute with that scarf! I love the color combo with the orange sweater. Perfect! :flower:

Alejandro, it looks fabulous on you! :blush:
and lena thank you for the catalog suggestion, i'll give that a try. :flower:

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Mar 24th, 2004 - 10:18 am
oh, Alejandro is too cute with that scarf! I love the color combo with the orange sweater. Perfect! :flower:
Thanks Chick, It means a lot if it comes from you B) :lol:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Mar 24th, 2004 - 1:33 am
I have the Hermes twilly scarf...the cheapest one you can get, I wear it on my neck, on my forehead, I make a bow and pin it to a sweater, I roll it several times and wear it as a wristband... the options are endless...

Must say I agree with you Ale. I have two Twillys, and I love to wear them in so many different ways. I am wearing my black/orange bolduc one tommorow around my neck (that is how I have been doing it lately). Have you seen the new Cheval Suprise ones? They come full size too, they are really fabulous.

Originally posted by MJCouture+Mar 24th, 2004 - 10:30 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MJCouture @ Mar 24th, 2004 - 10:30 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alejandro@Mar 24th, 2004 - 1:33 am

Must say I agree with you Ale. I have two Twillys, and I love to wear them in so many different ways. I am wearing my black/orange bolduc one tommorow around my neck (that is how I have been doing it lately). Have you seen the new Cheval Suprise ones? They come full size too, they are really fabulous. [/b][/quote]
Yes I have seen them, but I rather stay with the thin line of Hermes scarves that I can afford :lol: , other than that, I will keep on making my own w/ vintage print fabrics :ninja:

I've been thinking about getting one too... I'll have to think long and hard about the colours matching my clothes though, LOL - what goes with black? :lol:

i have a twilly as well...mine is the same as alejandro and pradap...except its black w/orange ribbons. i usually wear it around my neck or i tie a bow on my belt loop....i get tons of compliments on it.

Originally posted by Belowen@Mar 25th, 2004 - 12:41 am
I've been thinking about getting one too... I'll have to think long and hard about the colours matching my clothes though, LOL - what goes with black? :lol:
I would get any colour, I normally don't care about matching, but to bring out the scarf with the colours that im wearing...Or I just throw it at the last second, and its always an instant winner :wink:

I was kidding :kiss:

All of them go with what I wear :heart:

This is my favourite:

11_001998s27_1.jpg

And one in black for Christopher:

08_002176s07_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken