Hermès Scarves

Thanks Caffeine. :flower: Hey, I am wondering if you are Caffeine from huaren? Nice to meet you here!!!:woot:

To xxdolce, I suggest you just go to hermes Boutique and let yourself be surprised, good luck anyway! :woot:

I am thinking of getting this one next, just can't resist the hermes temptation.:blush:

i'm obsessed with hermes scarves. i have 2 large one and i can't even count all the small "hair ribbon" ones that i have. they go with everything!! i got the new hermes book and i cant wait to go and buy another one- the ones they have this season are beautiful!!

Goya said:
Yeah, finally there is a thread about hermes scarves. I am a scarf lover and I :heart: my hermes scarves.:flower:

Wow, love all of them!! :heart: :woot: They are very gorgeous and classy!!

Love_Cam said:
i'm obsessed with hermes scarves. i have 2 large one and i can't even count all the small "hair ribbon" ones that i have. they go with everything!! i got the new hermes book and i cant wait to go and buy another one- the ones they have this season are beautiful!!

That's so true! :wub: They have many of them in pastel colors and cute patterns this season!! :heart:

I'm wondering, how many designs do Hermes produce for the Twilly scarves each season/year? I really love scarves to brighten an outift and Twilly's seem so versatile.

Love_Cam said:

"hermes book"!?:woot: how can i get my hands on one! TIA!:flower:

cheiby11 said:
I love this one :heart:

i love n will get this one!!:heart: :heart: i wonder if they have it in the store...this one is from hermes.com

001428s30.jpg

I'm going to buy my first Hermes baby after graduation - in June - it's my motivation to study hard. I don't know which one I'll choose exactly...

miu_miu said:
I'm wondering, how many designs do Hermes produce for the Twilly scarves each season/year? I really love scarves to brighten an outift and Twilly's seem so versatile.
They produce about 3-4 a year? usually in 2 or more colours. Although depending on where ure from, some hermes shops dont carry all the designs, like the sydney store only had 2 out of the 3 designs thats on the hermes website. Jump up the website and have a look!!!

Today, I just buy a long silk shawl in beige color with people pattern in deep red color!! :woot: It's a see-through one (like chiffon) and very light! I think it should be good for spring / summer!! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->