Hermes F/W 2004.05 Paris

Spacemiu

Reaction score
I liekt he mood of the show alot :P

00010f.jpg
00050f.jpg

00060f.jpg
00090f.jpg

I :heart: it, but not on me, I will bring Herme's quality down in a flash :lol: :rofl:

It's alright but I could buy most of this stuff on Savile Row :unsure:

thanks for the pics space :woot:

very crisp and clean. and i really like the boots :innocent: and the scarf for myself ! love the grey......im in such a grey mood lately :shock:

Hermes' mens collections are always so perfect. It always conjures this image of a super-rich European playboy to me. He has everything he wants and wears his luxury in a very casual, aloof sort of way. Great collection.

Originally posted by Erzébeth@Jan 27th, 2004 - 8:34 pm
does anyone have info on the designer veronique nichanian?
I have no info but I like her style!

Originally posted by Erzébeth@Jan 27th, 2004 - 8:34 pm
Worked for Cerruti , and I think , Armani .

Has been at Hermes for a large number of years , as the unchallanged menswear designer .

There was an article in Arena Homme Plus some years ago , but I can't find it .
Modeaparis gives only the Hermes website rather than a designer biography , as is the case with other houses.

Sorry I cannot be of more help .

KIT :flower:

Originally posted by kit+Jan 28th, 2004 - 12:06 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kit @ Jan 28th, 2004 - 12:06 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Erzébeth@Jan 27th, 2004 - 8:34 pm
Worked for Cerruti , and I think , Armani .

Has been at Hermes for a large number of years , as the unchallanged menswear designer .

There was an article in Arena Homme Plus some years ago , but I can't find it .
Modeaparis gives only the Hermes website rather than a designer biography , as is the case with other houses.

Sorry I cannot be of more help .

KIT :flower:[/b][/quote]
PS

I admire her quiet authority . she's NOT a celebrity designer like Tom Ford or John Galliano , but she gets on with the job !

Ironically , her work for men's Hermes eptomises that quintessential French chic which can also be seen in other French icons with her Armenian roots .

eg Charles Aznavour(ian) .
Alain Mikli(an) .

Hermes clothes may be EVEN MORE expensive than Dior Homme , and that's saying something !
But they really ARE treasures that one can aspire to . :heart:

KIT B)

Hermés is certainly one of the most expensive, but also one of the most perfectionist.

I LOVE IT!

I Love it!!

although, black on brown STILL makes my eyes wonder why!?

but i love the boots with the fur and the scarves and pinstriped pants

but the models are...not up to hermes standards i think..just my opinion

Hermes Menswear I think is like Vuitton Ready to Wear in that it's really not all that important (sales-wise) when you consider their profits in accessories...with that said, in Vogue this month Ms. Wintour mentions something about Gaultier taking over design at Hermes...is this for menswear, too? Does anyone know?

Originally posted by mikeijames@Jan 29th, 2004 - 2:57 pm
this month Ms. Wintour mentions something about Gaultier taking over design at Hermes...is this for menswear, too?
As far as I remember JP Gaultier has replaced Martin Margiela for womenswear.

JPGs first collection for Hermes. Very brilliant work here, but he could've done without the horsetails & harnesses...and maybe the leather corsets. There's a khaki trenchcoat dress (16:11) that chic as sh** and slick as snot.

He understood the assignment.

(BTW, this is one of the handful of shows that actually made me memorize FW04 as a memorable season...if that makes sense.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->