Hermes F/W 09.10 Paris

Honestly, one of my favorites of the season.

It's just so nice to see uncomplicated, well designed, subtly luxurious clothes.

I mean, that outfit on Tanya...the black suit with bronze lining and the full length trench with the fur collar...TO DIE FOR.

^^It really is, its the epitome of what H is about, stunning, well made and classy.

^ I agree with both of you, it's gorgeous, pretty much everything!

OMD, Gaultier does it again.

Love the aesthetics and i agree with all of you guys saying it looks extremly luxurious, perfectly constructed and oh boy, i love the theme.

and don't even get me started talking about how incredible the set looks and the fact of Raquel opening the show... Pure love!

love this. classic, luxurious but not too overdone. a well-realised vision from jpg.

Wow they finally cut out all of that bullsh!t and went for something chic. Hermes has been sucking so much for the past few seasons espcially after that last horrific collection with the cowboy costumes.
This is so clean and pure. I love the leather, it's super chic and not too bondage. Its not perfect, but its the right direction I think.

There's nothing here I don't like. Very well done. And as an event planner I have to say the venue design, lighting, decor was executed superbly what I wouldn't give to have been there to see it in person

the dresses are all great but i never really like brown leather anyway so :ninja:

amazing set and the collection itself looks beautiful and chic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->