Nicolas Andreas Taralis F/W 10.11 Paris

capt.charly

Reaction score
NICOLAS ANDREAS TARALIS F/W 2010-2011 Paris^_^

Tuesday, March 2010, the 2nd
Joyce Palais Royal - 168/173 galerie de Valois - Paris 1er

NICOLAS ANDREAS TARALIS F/W 2010-2011 Paris Part1

NICOLAS ANDREAS TARALIS F/W 2010-2011 Paris Part2

Ah, wonderful!, I thought he'd make his comeback tomorrow.. just saw some pics on getty and it looks exquisite, very much a continuation from where he left.

here's another vid, by Diane Pernet. :heart:

Nicolas Andreas Taralis F/W 10.11 Paris

00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg

00030m.jpg
00040m.jpg

00050m.jpg
00060m.jpg

style.com

i loved the womenswear more so then the menswear
the coats were sharp

What a great formal comeback, Nicolas :wub: :wub: He always does best with black and white, the coats, esp the cloak ones, are absolute fav. I was waiting for Paris patiently and this is really worth it...:clap:

Beautiful tailoring! Very cool, simple collection, love that sashed padded vest.

I've seen parts of the collection in preview during menswear week and was unsure how this would translate into a cohesive and organic runway look for the menswear part, as I didn't see how the layered knitwear would go with the more dress-y formal wear.

Finishing and quality-wise I really appreciate how Nicolas has consistently raised the bar to a level that actually outshadows that of Dior in certain, quite remarkable parts - The suiting is all hand tailored down to the smallest detail and the shirting is as tightly stitched as you would otherwise only expect from traditional shirtmakers as Charvet (this also applies to the womenswear, where such quality standards are unseen since the days of Saint Laurent couture). This season's footwear is apparently made by the same artisan shoemaker that also supplies Carol Christian Poell and are cut entirely from one piece of beautiful, naturally tanned leather!

Luckily, and going back to my first statement, it's in the end the styling that really elevates his pieces from a mere classical luxury item to a degree that is also believable fashion. Another quite remarkable detail should probably be the fact that most pieces are surprisingly well-priced, at about the same price tier as Dior Homme, however for even better quality.

(I'm not sure if this goes against TFS' policy, but since I'm buying Nicolas for a boutique (both men's and womenswear), I will be more than happy to assist with additional information on the collection.)

men's clothes are great. in the style it reminds me the SS07 balenciaga women collection like that (style.com)
00010f.jpg

of course it's not exactly the same but the outline remind me that one

Last edited by a moderator:
It feels like something I've seen before, but that doenst stop me wanting every piece of this beautiful collection:woot:

Both the mens and womenswear is very beautiful, and if it really is as good as you discribe it, tricotineacetat, then I must find a stockist!

yeah i saw this from diane as i retired last night and i am absolutely thrilled to see him back. this is gorgeous :heart:

I think it's a bit busy.. I guess I prefer his older stuff but obviously this is a really attractive collection none the less. thanks so much for posting the images :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->