Herve Leger S/S 10 New York

I'm completely bored by this. Bland color palette and same old shapes.
BUT what really bothers me (and I can't be the only one thinking this) is the fact that these clothes demand a model with at least a hint of curves and well I think in this case the presentation is most certainly weakened by the poor casting.

I nearly stopped scrolling when I saw the first denim look :yuk:

Most of the rest of the collection seemed much better compared to that...maybe it was supposed to make us think like that and forget that the collection is nice but a very tired.

I know the minidress is Herve Leger, but it would have been interesting to see other lengths as well...

I like this collection alot its not so blatant herve leger in your face much softer colors and even some shapes, i really like the denim pieces and that one long sleeve tydye looking number.

It's always the same but I like it. Nothing much more that I can say..

Oh god that denim one is one of the worst things fashion week has brought with it so far.

The colours on some of them are beautiful.

Not bad. Fabrics used where quite nice.
Dissapointing everything is at the same length for dresses.

I'm undecided about this collection. Some pieces I like, some I don't, and some are just ok.

I like the 21st look out of those HQ pictures, and then the two following it, with the volume in the skirt, but still skintight on the top. It's a nice shape.

I just wish the denim wasn't there. At all. Ever.

I really enjoy the detailing and fabrics, but the continuous use of the same dress shape takes away from the impact these could have.

I didn't have high hopes for this collection so I was actually impressed, and I quite like the denim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->