herverleger211038384.jpg
herverleger221099335.jpg

wwd

herverleger281208363.jpg
herverleger291212809.jpg
herverleger301231211.jpg

wwd

I swear, those last dresses look like barbecue grills. :ninja:

i actually like a few of them like the black and the ones with some sort of tribal print in them

Horrible.
As if it wasn't boring enough he's been making the same dresses for 10 years he now also uses the most boring color palette. I don't like a single dress here and I usually quite like the bandage dresses.

It was pretty exciting when Max Azria revived the Hervé Léger brand and becoming popular again but it's become so redundant that it can come across tacky.

I prefer the pieces made original namesake designer himself although his current Hervé Leroux label is amazing.

I came in here to laugh at the collection but I have been pleasantly surprised. I actually really like quite a bit of the show. :shock:^_^

The gowns are hedious. And so is the rest, but not as terrible as the gowns.

eek.. besides like 2-3 dresses its overall hideous. and i normally LIKE herve ledger..

I think this is monumentally bad. I know a lot of people turn their noses up at Herve Leger, but I do have a few of their dresses and really like them (hoping that doesn't make me a tacky trophy wife), but I think these are really trashy. Definitely agree they look like underwear.

i just like a few of them, too bad coz I used to be a huge fan of Herve

Well, i like maybe 4 dresses and that´s it. I think it´s the worst collection of him in a long time. Nothing new, nothing interesting- everything that we´ve already seen, not once but couple of times already.

Yeah it's time to put this label to rest. Most of these outfits are just atrocious.

Now I'm really dissapointed. I hate the lack of color and apperently lack of originality, too. It looks like the last season.

there is absolutely no progression in this collection.. so boring! he could put on the runway some pieces from previous collections and there would be no difference

I do actually like a couple of them, but withothers, it seems as though he's tried to be adventurous and failed.

The colour palette, the references to antique fashion and underwear really puts me in mind of Richard Nicoll winter 2009. Though, this isn't the first collection in New York to remind me of this.
I think there are some really beautiful dresses - I saved five of them to my 'Favourite Looks of S/S 11' folder - it's much classier than usual; not a single micro-skirt.
But then! It fails somewhat at the end with the mesh dresses, though looking back on it, I can see the underwear influence.
I wish wish wish Max Azria would design some different shapes, lengths and seperates for Herve Leger, but I know that when prom season comes around, the bandage dresses are what the rich girls are starving themselves for. Boo!

i haven't liked their show for a couple of season but the colours are just gorgeous

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->