Hintmag Model Mania

Short-haired sharpshooter Nerry Lynch is aiming high. The spunky American of Irish and Philippine descent can be seen in Donna, Japanese Vogue (shot by Ellen von Unwerth), i-D, Tank and Spoon. This girl doesn't miss.

Attachments

• nerrylynch.jpg
    nerrylynch.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 63
MORE NERRY

Attachments

• nerrylynch02.jpg
    nerrylynch02.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 13
Even more Nerry. :cry:

Attachments

• nerrylynch03.jpg
    nerrylynch03.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 4
One of my new favorites!

Australia has a new star in Gemma Ward! The icy blonde has just shot campaigns for Versus and Miu Miu, and is the new favorite of Steven Meisel. :P

Attachments

• gemmaward.jpg
    gemmaward.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 3
MORE GEMMA

Attachments

• gemmaward02.jpg
    gemmaward02.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1
One more Gemma

Attachments

• gemmaward03.jpg
    gemmaward03.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1
wait.......is that first one a guy or a girl?

I think they are all girls but I could TOTALLY be wrong... and if I am sorry for the confusion.

ooooo, Gemma is a hottie

I always like reading hintmags's model mania section...but sheesh, they get so corny! :shock:

A little yay for Gemma - where's the 2nd picture of her from?

Gemma looks fantastic, pity I cant say that about the other models though :lol: :yuk:

nerrylynch03.jpg
6_72.jpg

WTF?!?!

That's it. I'm reporting Hint Mag to the Standards in Modeling Commission. This is just silly.

Originally posted by Atelier@Jan 8th, 2004 - 8:03 pm
nerrylynch03.jpg
6_72.jpg

WTF?!?!

That's it. I'm reporting Hint Mag to the Standards in Modeling Commission. This is just silly.

wow. :shock: uncanny.........

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe+Jan 8th, 2004 - 10:25 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LolitaLuxe @ Jan 8th, 2004 - 10:25 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Atelier@Jan 8th, 2004 - 8:03 pm
nerrylynch03.jpg
6_72.jpg

WTF?!?!

wow. :shock: uncanny......... [/b][/quote]
Sooo Funny! :lol:

I am not impressed with Hintmags pics this month...except for Gemma. Some of the others look like men! I really hope that the man look it not the next big thing in modeling. :blink:

gemma's really cute - a few of the others are as well, the commentary has sort of staring sounding like a hallmark card

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avann
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->