Best Models In The World. And From Which Country?

Why does everyone consider Daria Werbovy a Canadian? She's UKRAINIAN!!!

If we're talking the hottest and most unique with beauty it's going to be Africa, Brazil, US/CAN, and I hate to say it, but I'm hopping on the Russian Train.

First off, representing the motherland, you have Liya K., Iman, Yasmine W., and Alek four very distinctive beauties, but all incredibly fierce. The fact that Iman is fifty something but looks like she is 30 (without makeup), speaks so many volumes. Black does not crack (especially coming straight from the source). If any other chicks are looking like Iman in their fifties, then I will bow down to the other countries.

Second is Brazil. Talk about a melting pot and a place where white women actually will lie and say they have some African so they can be considered beautiful. You can't go wrong with that kind of thinking. LOL. First there is the almighty Gisele who can do no wrong IMO. Then you've got Adriana, Alessandra, Ana Hickman, CINTIA DICKER, Aline Rezende, and Milagros Schmoll. It's called, that's hot.

Big up to the US/CAN for keeping it real too. You've got Tyra, Claudia, Christy T., Linda, Kathy Ireland, Pat Cleaveland, Naomi Simms, Beverly Johnson, Karen Alexander, and Gia. It really doesn't get better than that.

And now I'm choosing Russian/Slavs over my other favs UK (only because of Naomi Campbell-after Iman-is one of the the most beautiful models I've ever seen) and the Scandinavians. Why? Three models. Katjia S., Natasha Poly (a freaking professional-check out her mishap on the VS 05 runway), and Anja Rubik. Those girls are freaking gorgeous and other wordlywithout looking weird like Jessica Stam, Gemma Ward (ew!) and Heather Marks. And of course there is Natalia V. who might just be one of the most perfect creatures in the world. I think Euginia V. is fugs, but the girl can walk and she's got presence. There is something regal about her. So go Russia go.

Last edited by a moderator:
re Brazil - half of the girls listed in the last post are German, probably just second generation and not mixed. So I would personally give Germany credit for that. Schmoll, Hickman, Bundchen, Dicker - I mean, c'mon!!

AHHH!!! how can you all forget Lithuania?

Ugne Andrikonyte
Raia Lisauskaite
Ruta Palionyte
Ilona Kuodiene <3
Jandra Dziaugyte
Dovile Virsilaite <3<3<3<3
Margarita Svegzdaite

Ungaro Kitty said:
re Brazil - half of the girls listed in the last post are German, probably just second generation and not mixed. So I would personally give Germany credit for that. Schmoll, Hickman, Bundchen, Dicker - I mean, c'mon!!

I'm not talking race or original ethnic backgrounds primarily. We're talking about nationalities. Naomi is originally Afrian/Jamacian, but I didn't group her with Iman or Liya because she's from UK. I would give credit to the Germans, but the fact is those people are from Brazil and Argentina which makes them South American. And having been to Germany more a few times, I have to say those girl do no really possess the German spirit that I've found in Germans (not that there is anything wrong with the German spirit, after Heidi and Claudia come from there and she's got a great spirit. Schmoll, Hickmann, et al., have the South American/Brazilian/Aregentenian spirit which is quite different IMO as I have many friends and family from both places. So with all due respect nein to crediting Germany. LOL.

France: Morgan Dubled
Italy: Bianca Balti
U.S.A: Angela Lindvall
Estonia: Carmen Kass
Russia: Natalia Vodianova
Belgium: Bette Frank
Sweden: Mini Anden
Brazil: Isabelli Fontana
England: Stella Tenant
Australia: Gemma Ward
Czech Republic: Hana Soukupova
Germany: Julia Stegner
Canada: Jessica Stam
Holland: Rianne Ten Hakken
Montenegro: Marija Vujovic
Albania: Emina Cunmulaj

You know that this isn't a fair question...

But anyway, I think that most people think that Brasiliean models are the best, which may have some truth to it, but it's only because they come from very diverse backrounds. It makes them even more beautiful.:heart: :blush: :heart:

I love Ethiopian models such as Iman and Somalian models. I find them to have a very "exotic" appeal about them. I'd love to see more Egyptian and Morrocan models though.:(

We need more Italian and Greek models and I think that Spanish models tend to get underrated and the message board seems to be flooded with models from Poland (they can be very beautiful). :heart:

sexydaydreamer said:
We need more Italian and Greek models and I think that Spanish models tend to get underrated and the message board seems to be flooded with models from Poland (they can be very beautiful). :heart:

I was always wondering why there are no models from Greece:blink: Its not that Im saying that all and each Greek girl can be a topmodel, but theres a number of REALLY beautiful ladies there.
Same about Spain. Theres only Marina Perez... Its seems like one of the most gorgeous girls in the world, mediterraneans doesnt interested in modeling at all:huh:

MyNameIs said:

Daria has Ukraines origins, but she was born in Poland and moved live to Canada when she was 3 years of age.

i cannot believe no one has mentioned belarus yet!!!!!:shock:

what about sasha pipovarova and tanya d????

i say eastern european models are the most beautiful by far

VitaLuv said:
I'm not talking race or original ethnic backgrounds primarily. We're talking about nationalities. Naomi is originally Afrian/Jamacian, but I didn't group her with Iman or Liya because she's from UK. I would give credit to the Germans, but the fact is those people are from Brazil and Argentina which makes them South American. And having been to Germany more a few times, I have to say those girl do no really possess the German spirit that I've found in Germans (not that there is anything wrong with the German spirit, after Heidi and Claudia come from there and she's got a great spirit. Schmoll, Hickmann, et al., have the South American/Brazilian/Aregentenian spirit which is quite different IMO as I have many friends and family from both places. So with all due respect nein to crediting Germany. LOL.

I'm sooo believing you......Gisele is like 100% German but she has that 100% Brazilian flare on her, like a very sunny and fun disposition and not a Cold Aura like Claudia Schiffer or Nadja Auermann, who looks like Robots!

Galini said:
I was always wondering why there are no models from Greece:blink: Its not that Im saying that all and each Greek girl can be a topmodel, but theres a number of REALLY beautiful ladies there.
Same about Spain. Theres only Marina Perez... Its seems like one of the most gorgeous girls in the world, mediterraneans doesnt interested in modeling at all:huh:

In Spanish fashion shows most of the models are from abroad. (I said most, not all). Spanish models are underrated even in their own country.

heya!

:P may i join? well anyway, from RUSSIA w/:heart: i really love NATASHA POLY.,.she's so beautiful.... from Italy i :heart: :wink: MARIACARLA BOSCONO, she got all my attention when i tuned in to FTV.... from Australia GEMMA WARD of course, from Brazil EMINA CUNMULAJ, from UK LILY DONALDSON.,,they are all awesome!:D

BaroqueRockstar said:
i cannot believe no one has mentioned belarus yet!!!!!:shock:

what about sasha pipovarova and tanya d????

Sasha if from Russia:shock:

mary angeli said:
from Brazil EMINA CUNMULAJ
Emina is not Brazilian:shock:

The best models are from Eastern Europe - especially from Poland and Russia.

MyNameIs said:

Exactly! Fair enough for nationality is Canadian but i still think it's quite stupid to consider her canadian when talking about her ethnic background. Because it doesn't take a genius to figure out her look is much more eastern european than canadian.

But whatever, I don't think it matters too much which country a model is from considering most a lot of them are mixed, especially the brazilian ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moddydoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->