Best Models In The World. And From Which Country?

Brasil : Juliana Xerez / Adriana Lima / Cintia Dicker

Czech Republic definitely

Just consider how small the country is and how many beautiful models/women it has. USA, Brazil, Russia, etc. are HUGE! Of course that there must be some great models from them

Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro.. the best looking peopl so best looking models :P

Has to be Canada :P

- Daria Werbowy (Isn't she a Canadian citizen :rolleyes:)
- Coco Rocha
- Alana Zimmer
- Jessica Stam
- Shalom Harlow
- Megan Collison

Belgium : Hannelore Knuts (She started the big Belgian wave I think, her or Kim Peers but Hannelore is better.) & Elise of course, she is the most successful I think.

Well I am a big fan of Heather obviously...but even throwing that fact out...she's just so much more successful than Meghan at this point (although time could change that, of course).

Well I am a big fan of Heather obviously...but even throwing that fact out...she's just so much more successful than Meghan at this point (although time could change that, of course).

Of coarse Heather is more successful than Meghan, I guess I should have said her instead, sorry :flower:

Of coarse Heather is more successful than Meghan, I guess I should have said her instead, sorry :flower:

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not...
But like either way, I didn't mean that was what you HAD to say, lol...just that's my opinion, I personally would put her before Meghan is all. But everyone is entitled to their own choice, so if Meghan was on your list, then that's fine ^_^

Well...

Russia for Eugenia Mandzhieva and Natasha Poly, and I have to agree about the African faces-Alek Wek, Ajuma Nasenyana, Iman, and so forth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddttss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->