History of John Galliano

The NY times the a thing about John Galliano as well recently. They showed different pictures of himself, and he had changed over the years. I always say that Johnny Galliano is the living sketch of his collections. Before composing each line, he goes into the make-up room and tries to dress himself as he were a part of the collectoin.

wow,
So thats why her clothes
have a soul
that makes you sentimental
just seeing them...

Did you guys see Sasha as John? I posted the link above.

These are great!!
Episode 3 comes out on December 12
Episode 4 comes out on December 19
......I CANNOT wait!

I love seeing all this vintage Galliano. I'm floored by that one from the Japanese themed show shown in Sao's (sp?) house...the one Linda wears, the Kimono style jacket, is just....amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stavross said:
The NY times the a thing about John Galliano as well recently. They showed different pictures of himself, and he had changed over the years. I always say that Johnny Galliano is the living sketch of his collections. Before composing each line, he goes into the make-up room and tries to dress himself as he were a part of the collectoin.

and thats what messes it all up for me. i love the clothes and i do really dont like him being way over the top... in the last haute couture show he came out in a space suit.. it may have meaning but it is still just a little too much.. but I do love his work and would like to meet him in person ^_^

The video images are wonderful
but I cant understand what he says, just some words...
u know I speak spanish,
and I know that Vogue Paris mag is launchig its special
"christmas with John"
if somebody here is millionarie I would be very grateful
if the mag were sent here, to my town...

^
Oh! ending the year with John...
very deserved covers...

"They say that falling in love is wonderful......"

Wow! Wonderful!

I wish I had access to an issue of Paris Vogue...I must find one!

Another great episode!

Does anyone know the name of that song that is playing behind the show at the Opera Garnier?

I remember seeing this on Style Network a few years ago, it was a series of six I believe, Galliano, McQueen, Dolce and Gabbana and three others that I've never seen.

Anyway, seeing the collections in real time is absolutely amazing. All of them.

Try to clean your historial (it is a memory problem) and then click in the link...

i watched this on TV like five years before and i couldnt be happier that i can finally save it in my computer now. many thx for the links!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cclicker9
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"