Royal-Galliano

völlig losgelöst
Reaction score
holiday-magazine.com

Attachments

• shop-7-big.jpg
    shop-7-big.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 38
What a tremendous cover, and Josh shot it??
I see there's a feature on Countess Setsuko!! That ought to be good. Looking forward to the rest of the content.

today in peace
model: chiharu okonugi
photographer: metson scott
styling: elodie david-touboul

artlistparis.com

more previews...

A tokyoite youth by Andreas Laszlo Konrath
The graceful wisdom of Setsuko by Jamie Hawkesworth
Kabuki, Serge Lutens, and the laws of beauty by Inez and Vinoodh

holiday-magazine.com

If anyone ever questioned Chiharu's beauty, they should be directed to this editorial. Such great, effortless shots which highlights her natural beauty.

Thanks a lot for the previews, RoyalGalliano.

This issue looks magnificent, I must find away to get my hands on one. Ebizō Ichikawa on the cover alone excites me. Along with Karim Sadli, Jamie Hawkesworth Edie, Campbell, and the Chiharu editorial makes the issue.

Thanks for posting Royal-Galliano!

Holiday Magazine Spring/Summer 2015: The New Traditions

Photographer: Josh Olins
Fashion Editor/Stylist: Clare Richardson
Hair Stylist: Shon
Makeup Artist: Maki Ryoke

dnamodels.com

+ Continued

dnamodels.com

Last edited by a moderator:
So many great shots in the Olins/Edie edit, really love it :heart:. JO is just doing great things in general at the moment for me actually!

Edie's ed is phenomenal I love it, it's so relaxed but fashionable at the same time.

This is so good. Every single picture is art.

If anyone ever questioned Chiharu's beauty, they should be directed to this editorial. Such great, effortless shots which highlights her natural beauty.

Thanks a lot for the previews, RoyalGalliano.

YES! The second shot is everything!

this is very beautiful, i never heard of this magazine before! but it looks good :smile:

Josh Olins is quite the dark horse, isnt he? This editorial with Edie surpasses so many of his rivals' work. I like that it's very realistic, stripped of glamour, and yet there's so touching about every shot.

Josh Olins is quite the dark horse, isnt he? This editorial with Edie surpasses so many of his rivals' work. I like that it's very realistic, stripped of glamour, and yet there's so touching about every shot.
absolutely. i also like that it's very candid in a way, unlike tim walker's w magazine story from myanmar (or was it cambodia) also starring eddie. i can't wait to get my hands on this. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->