House of Holland S/S 10 London

Nope, she's sat front row. (With Loraine Kelly? Haha) Grazia commented on the fact she's not walked in any show yet. I think she'll be doing Burberry's.

Yeh why is that? I can't imagine there isn't a want for her so why have I not seen her in any shows? For like quite a few seaons now too.

I cant wait for this just because I follow Hennry Holland on twitter and he keeps dropping little hints on his show so far it looks bad but oh well.

Yeah, she's been photographed wearing an awful outfit arriving for the show..

he is her "friend" anyway she wears his stuff a lot right?

In both those shots she looks like she's just looking at either the floor, or just focused on the shoes..

gettyimages.com

That's her outfit as she arrived for the show... I think it's likely to be HOH.

Looks like a Nun who likes colour to me.

^ I dunno, looks like Jonathan Saunders?

Antonio Berardi and Henry Holland have both stolen my idea to have a runway in a church!!

atalanta weller keeps doing the most tdf shoes for house of holland! this is the third season in a row that i looveee the shoes.... :heart:

Whoa, wth is Little Boots wearing? Those shoes are bad.
Anywho, I am always interested in seeing HOH, never good but always entertaining.

I mean, for entertainment it's hard to top when the show was a part of Fashion East (with the t-shirts) but I have my hopes up. I also really like the wedges with the two-tone look to them.

any more pictures of the collection? i thought last season was a step in the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->