How do you like your partner to dress?

kol_lover

Reaction score
so i'm kind of already losing enthusiasm and understanding behind my choice for the title, but anyhoo, i couldn't see a thread like this through the first five or so pages, but i'm..well, actually i'm not sorry..but i would be if i cared..ok, where was i? oh yeah, how does your perfect dude or chick dress?

go down to as much detail as possible..or keep it simple, whatever, just describe how you like the opposite sex to dress

example..

i like chicks who wear aa baby rib henleys with skinny pants and some converse

That title made me read your post, I was curious what it would be about! Hmm, I must think about this before I comment. When it comes to the style of my "dream guy", I'm a lot more aware of what turns me off than what turns me on.

Ha ha! Not what I meant, but now that you mention it...

I meant I'm highly aware of fashion "don'ts" that would turn me off if I saw a guy wearing them. It's usually along the lines of the Eurotrash look.

But I'm less aware of styles that I may like on someone, and to be honest, I don't care if a guy has great style or not. As long as he showers regularly and isn't too unstylish (see Eurotrash comment).

My guy and I are both SoCal Beach Cities born & raised so we have that SoCal beach style. However, we are both accountants, so during the week, we are dressed professionally.

Weekdays for him are slacks and either a button-down or short-sleeved polo shirt...shoes are always oxfords for him. He's not into slip-on loafers...his shoes must lace up. Weekends, he's in t-shirts (local surf companies: Billabong, Quicksilver, Hurley) and khaki shorts. The only shoes he wears on the weekends are Adidas Gazelles or his Adidas Soccer Sandals.

To me, this is a dream, probably since I grew up drooling over this look.

my boyfriend dresses exactly like any of my dream guys ever have, at least on weekends.

it's a bit hard to explain, but i'll post a picture for reference;

lgcvf001+the-beatles-in-london-black-and-white-photo-the-beatles-canvas-canvas.jpg

B00005NRQE.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

he wears shirts (with all buttons buttoned!) tucked down in his trousers, which are a bit short. shoes would be either desert boots or just regular beatles boots.
when we are going out, i love him in his suits, always with a slim tie.

Barolo30-man-9-1934-clothes.html

Last edited by a moderator:
starfish!!! where did you find him? does he have any friends in montreal? haha

To me, nothing is sexier than a guy in a plain white t-shirt.

I agree, I do not like "fashionable" Guys, some white T-shirt, destroyed jeans and good quality comfortable shoes/boots are the dream for me.

My husband dresses more or less like this, change the T-shirt for a shirt for work, although I have to say he has loads and loads of of this items, so i can really say he's not interested in a bit of shopping himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want my boyfriend to dress like Pete Doherty...but that's just not going to happen ..

My dream boyfrind would dress like Johnny Depp:crush:

However he wants to dress :stuart:

I wouldn't expect someone I would date to really be interested in fashion so I'm fine with whatever as long as it's not sloppy... or something like Bill Cosby sweaters and shoe wise, no crocs allowed.

I love the way my boyfriend dresses. Perfectly fitting (mostly nudie) jeans, plain white shirt and nike sb's/ converse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->