How do you organize your closet?

^ shut up! Your closet is a dream come true.:heart: So are a lot of your garments/bags/etc.:blush:

La Vanguardia, just wow!:o Yours makes me run to my closet and fix it up.

I wish I had that much space for a closet...I definitely like the idea though of having a hanger so that you can put your outfits on after you have picked them out.

^ Bit of an Hermes fan, it seems? :wink: ^_^ Very nice!

Thank you pinksatin, reckoner, Trista, Belowen!

pinksatin / reckoner - I'm still figuring out what I can hang on my pink wall because it looks so empty lol!

Trista - The door hanger is very convenient. My husband finds it strange though that even though I already have a small room, I still don't have enough space to hang my coats so I had to put them in the cellar lol!

Belowen - I do love my Hermès bags and scarves.

some of these closets leave me absolutely breathless :heart:

When I go back to my apartment next week, my closet is in for it!

La Vanguardia :shock: I'm speechless. You must really love and appreciate your clothes to give them such a wonderful home!! :heart: So inspiring! Great job.

La Vanguardia, you leave me in awe. I love it. Now I'm itching to run to my wardrobe and save my clothes from the piles they currently lie in.

LibertyRose, I have an extension, too! Needed some space for my shoes to breathe, you know?
La Vanguardia I am packing my bags and coming to live in your closet. Don't worry, I supply my own food.

Here's my closet(s) (explanations for the numbers are on my blog:(
1zmphys.png

La Vanguardia, just wow!:o Yours makes me run to my closet and fix it up.

Same here,actually,it makes me wish I had a closet. AllI have in my dorm room is a small wardrobe that holds next to nothing,I'm going to have to find some nice storage boxes for things

wow, your closets are all sooo organised :D mine is just a total mess in comparison :ninja: :lol:

ive been terribly lazy recently and have just been throwing things into my closet at the end of the day! I must must must tidy it soon!
Usually though, I just keep thing together like dresses altogether, tops altogether etc!

oh my god this is heaven, on others forums ive been on previously ive always asked how people have their closets and for pictures (which we need more of here)

My Closet is a travesty! We're renting a place right now, it's horrible there's not enough space my poor clothes are all over the place my boyfriend has no room for his either..
Luckily we're looking to buy a place and move in over the next few months, and you can best your butts im going to get some custom closet work done!

How do I organise my closet?

Not At All!, I'm afraid.
Sometimes, though, I wonder maybe it's a good thing my closet's not organised most of the time. That way I just pull out this and that and in the end I wind up with a bit of a rock'n'roll look. :wink:

La Vanguardia: HOLY MOLY your hermes collection! I wish I had my own house. I still live with my rents -.-

How do I organise my closet?

Not At All!, I'm afraid.
Sometimes, though, I wonder maybe it's a good thing my closet's not organised most of the time. That way I just pull out this and that and in the end I wind up with a bit of a rock'n'roll look. :wink:

Keep telling yourself that :wink:

I think if everything's where you can see it, you can mix things up more easily. Otherwise, you're maybe just wearing whatever's floating on top of the heap :unsure: Having an organized closet doesn't fundamentally change your style :wink:

Keep telling yourself that :wink:

I think if everything's where you can see it, you can mix things up more easily. Otherwise, you're maybe just wearing whatever's floating on top of the heap :unsure: Having an organized closet doesn't fundamentally change your style :wink:

Let me tell you: Exactly half a day after I wrote about my messy rock'n'roll closet, I decided to bring some order into it! :lol:
I don't need everything to be organised and I can live with a little mess, in fact, but still my room is actually very tidy. The only thing I hadn't sorted since last summer was my closet. I just somehow didn't do it.
Of course I know that having my closet organised won't basically give me a different style. Also, I never took what was just "floating on top of the heap". I always pulled out something from behind, something where I couldn't see what it was at first. I kinda liked that, because it was actually a lot of fun. Just take things as they come, y'know! :P That's what I liked about it.
However, this thread made me remember that I had had in mind to organise my closet for quite some time and that in the end I had probably never done it just because I had kinda learned to live with it the way it looked and I had gotten used to the pleasure of just wearing the clothes that fate - or shall I say, that my hand - brought to me, without having to worry about what to wear that day in advance.
As I said, though, all the pics of your tidily arranged closets made me think of the days when I still liked my own closet to be organised and in addition, I had also just bought new clothes and that, of course, is more or less what it takes for a female person to find pleasure in re-organising her closet, isn't it? :D :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->