How many magazines do you have?

xPedro

Reaction score
Hi guys! :D

I'm starting my magazines collection, and I see some TFSers that have a huge quantity of magazines :rolleyes: and that made me curious :blush: so ... How many magazines do you have? :lol:

My collection:

Vogue Brasil : April, May, June, July, August 2007
Vogue Italia : June, July 2007
Vogue UK : July, August 2007
Vogue US : June, July 2007
Vogue Nippon : July, August 2007
Vogue Germany : June, July 2007
Vogue España : May 2007
Vogue Mexico : May, June 2007
Vogue Paris : May, June-July 2007
i-D : July, August 2007
W : July

Total: 23 :unsure:

I can't be bothered to look through them all :lol:.
I have about 30, not many :ermm:

I don't have that many because I've discarded most of them (or killed them when I took them apart for scanning purposes). So probably about 20, and only that many b/c I haven't gotten around to throwing out some of the ones I got this year that I have no desire to keep :ninja:

Ones that I've kept and plan to keep:
-Vogue US November 2002 (CZJ and Renee Zellweger on the cover, the first issue of Vogue that I purchased myself)
-Vogue Italia March 2005 (Lily D on the cover)
-Numero 63 May 2005 (Doutzen on the cover, given to me as a gift)
-Vogue Aus December 2005 (Gemma on the cover, also given to me as a gift)
-Vogue Paris April 2006 (Natalia on the cover)
-Vogue (UK) July 2006 (Gemma on the cover)
-The Daily Mini May 2006 (Gemma on the cover, also a gift)
-French Elle June 4, 2007 (Mona on the cover)
-Vogue US July 2007 (Natalia on the cover)

And that's it I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, I didn't count:ermm:. But I guess if my mom didn't check my collection from time to time, there'd hardly be any place (space) to live in:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait to see what MMA will reply. :rofl:

I'm not a collector, so just the most recent purchases + a small selection of special editions/issues. Most mags I throw away after a couple of months or so.

I have hundreds, probably thousands :ninja: It's not that I'm collecting, exactly, but I find it very difficult to get rid of anything printed as I have such respect for the written word. Printed *and bound,* almost impossible to get rid of :blush:

Have about dozen US Vogues, 6 Elles, 3 Glamours, 3 Allures, 3 Harper's Bazaar, countless Seventeen/Teen Vogue and some misc. ones

I've always had alot of magazines, but recently I started to take them apart. (with an X-acto knife so that the pages come out pretty...An idea that I got from Faith and MMA^_^) So now most of them are clippings, in binders, somewhat organized, especially the ones that have my favorite models.This is mostly the Teen Vogues, Vogues and Bazaar's, since celebrity covers don;t interest me as much as model covers do and I prefer the ads and editorials over everything else. The ones that I leave intact are the international magazines, since they cost a bit more and have models on the covers most of the time. Also, I leave W and V together because the pages are too big to put behind page protectors. :smile:

My favorites:

Vogue Espana May 2007-Heather Marks :heart:
Vogue UK March 2006-Daria Werbowy
Vogue UK February 2006- Jessica Stam

The 2 model covers of US Vogue (September 2004 and May 2007) are also very special to me. I have a few more random ones scattered around also. :P

I just cant get rid of them either :lol: i never throw them away.I keep them so i have to many to name,specially US Vogues hahaha.

And i cant wait for MissMagAddicts reply either! :rofl:

MMA must have millions of them ahahahaha ... she should open a store! I would be her first client!

I don't have that many, maybe around 50 magazines.
I did have a lot more, but I dumped most of them.

Vogue US (from February 2005 - Melania) - 10
Vogue Paris (from May 2006 - Anna Maria) - 3
Vogue Italia - (from July 2005 - Linda Evangelista) - 2
Vogue Deutschland - October 2006 - Alyssa Miller and Darla Baker
Vanity Fair - (from April 2005 - Natalia V, Carmen, and KK) - 6
W (from April 2006 - Jessica Simpson) - 7
V (from V 41 - Daria, Gemma, and Freja) - 2
Harper's Bazaar (from Feb 2006 - Julianne Moore) - 9
Zink (from Summer 2006 - from Lenka :cool: - 2
Lula Issue # 4 - Claudia M
Numero 76 - Amanda Moore
Flair IT - June 2006 - Poly
L'Officiel Ukraine - (sometime in Summer 2006)
GQ (from November 2004- Colin Farrell) - 4
Jane - July 2006 - Zooey Deschanel?
Marie Claire US - August 2006 - Anne Hathaway
Flare Canada (from December 2004 - Daria) - 6
Fashion Canada (From November 2005 - Agnieszka) - 5
Elle Canada (from January 2006 - Elyse Talyor) - 3

I don't count my magazine, maybe it's about 50-60 magazines.

and I wonder MMA's collection :lol:

MMA and Faith probably have the biggest magazine collections on TFS. :clap:

They could open a library that would have huge line ups of TFS'ers around the block! :woot: ^_^

thousands, ive gotten all the vogues, id, pop, numero, V magazine, W, subscriptions to my house for like 4 years and my mums been getting them for longer so we've got a bazillion,plus the ones i pick up that i dont get...
i have so many i couldnt count al.

Is it predictable that I don't have one single printed magazine? :huh: I only read them online.

MMA...? I'm dying to read her count! :rofl: :smile:

I've got about... lemme count...:
105 in my aparment alone. :ninja: And I haven't even counted the ones I kept away yet.

Yes, I have a shameful four-figure amount that is spread over several houses. These days, I only keep intact the issues I like the most, and the rest I dissect to file away in clippings folders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eyl278
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->